babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-03-2014 23:37 )davetherave57 Wrote:  In the process of transferring all my old vhs tapes to dvd,and came across one of my all time fave 2-4-1's in the days when the girls were actually allowed to go a lot further than they can now,its the infamous Ree Petra/Paige Tyler Shower Set Smile Smile Smile

The good old days when we got a 2-4-1 nearly every night
19-03-2014 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(19-03-2014 23:48 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 23:37 )davetherave57 Wrote:  In the process of transferring all my old vhs tapes to dvd,and came across one of my all time fave 2-4-1's in the days when the girls were actually allowed to go a lot further than they can now,its the infamous Ree Petra/Paige Tyler Shower Set Smile Smile Smile

The good old days when we got a 2-4-1 nearly every night

And the studio lights must have been more powerful then too, because they had to rub a lot of sun-cream onto each other just to be safe.
20-03-2014 00:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I don't know what Paige is saying to her girl caller but from her hand gestures I think she is showing her how to stuff a turkey
20-03-2014 00:23
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Now just found the Lolly,lolly /paige tyler lolly/kissing & nipple sucking scene,gotta say this,most of the great 2-4-1's Involved the much missed Paigey,i'm sure the Paige /Tiffany paddling pool scene is also on this tape,along with the Paige/Lori naked bed sheet scene...
20-03-2014 00:28
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Paige,The babe of the decade,The Star of the show,who most people thought was boring when she first started out on the night shows.Babestation would give their eye teeth now to find a girl like Paige ,that's for sure.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 02:35 by dogman.)
20-03-2014 00:55
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

On Babestation1 Channel 906 they are Advertising Ava Blue's Pics..... Although Ms Ava Blue Previously Worked For Babestation afew years ago But Now Works for RLC..... I Thought Babestation Only Advertise pics & vids of Girls that Work for them, I have know them in the past to still advertise pics & vids of girls that had Previously worked for them.... Or are Babestation Trying to Give us Viewers a Hint or Clue of Wat May Be Cuming Back in the Near Future....... Of Course I May Be Wrong in My Theory..... Who Knows.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-03-2014 05:35
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2014 05:35 )REX MASTER Wrote:  On Babestation1 Channel 906 they are Advertising Ava Blue's Pics..... Although Ms Ava Blue Previously Worked For Babestation afew years ago But Now Works for RLC..... I Thought Babestation Only Advertise pics & vids of Girls that Work for them, I have know them in the past to still advertise pics & vids of girls that had Previously worked for them.... Or are Babestation Trying to Give us Viewers a Hint or Clue of Wat May Be Cuming Back in the Near Future....... Of Course I May Be Wrong in My Theory..... Who Knows.....

they should be selling the pics/vids of the girl that is actually onscreen at that time.....its bad enough them flogging Geri pics through most of the night on all the channels.
20-03-2014 07:10
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Agree With your post davetherave57...... I also Don't Think its Fair On the girl On Screen having to do that aswel... The Babestation Team Should be Advertising the Pics & Vids of Only the Girls On that Night and Not of Other Girls..... Some Poor Babes Don't Even get their pics up..... Babestation if you want us to buy Geri pics aleast have her on Screen and have NEW Up-to-date Pics... Not the Same Old One taken last year...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-03-2014 07:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I spotted them selling Michelle Thorne pix which seemed a bit random when Paige was on.

Luckily of course they co-ordinated to put Preeti pix up when Preeti was on. Funny, that.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-03-2014 08:56
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

another annoying habit is the girls comong on to the mic to tell us i have a hot girl on the line who is just about to,oh and dont forget to buy my pics/vids.......... i should think 'that' girl would be pretty peed off in the middle of coitus to be interupted
20-03-2014 08:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV