Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yasmine james starts weds 10pm

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2014 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lucy Summers is joining BS too.
Huge coup for BS eek.

04-03-2014 17:53
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

major coup for BS, i thought Studio 66 should have signed Yazmine and Lucy though as they desperately need new babes though of course it might have been Yazmine's and Lucy's decision to join BS instead, i think the BS roster maybe overcrowded now and one or two may leave, Lori and Preeti have their work cut out to stay as the usual suspects now but i will be very happy if Yazmine in particular is a usual suspect, though of course i hope my other faves don't get pushed aside as their isn't room for everyone sadly, but i will be happy to see Tori Lee and Yazmine, or Yazmine and Lucy on the same screen even though they can't do a proper 2-4-1
04-03-2014 18:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-03-2014 16:51 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yasmine james starts weds 10pm

not just yasmine is starting at bs. her "wife" lucy summers is also starting on bs soon. two very good signigs for bs getting yasmine and lucy. will be interesting to see how they fit in at bs. will they get a look in or will the bs usual suspects still dominate most nights on bs.

I did think it would be either bs or s66 yasmine and lucy would join. perhaps they chose bs because bs will be using them on bsx/bs unleashed. also of course more people will be able to watch them on bs because bs is on freeview and the other babeshows arent

also as joey has said. will we now see babes leaving bs and if so who. just seen on reede fox's bs thread that she has left bs, so that's one babe leaving bs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 19:46 by Rammyrascal.)
04-03-2014 19:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I just found out that Reede Fox is not going to be back. That's only a couple of days a month to cover, though.

Doh, Rammy just beat me to it
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 19:43 by circles_o_o_o.)
04-03-2014 19:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2014 19:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

not just yasmine is starting at bs. her "wife" lucy summers is also starting on bs soon. two very good signigs for bs getting yasmine and lucy. will be interesting to see how they fit in at bs. will they get a look in or will the bs usual suspects still dominate most nights on bs.

I did think it would be either bs or s66 yasmine and lucy would join. perhaps they chose bs because bs will be using them on bsx/bs unleashed. also of course more people will be able to watch them on bs because bs is on freeview and the other babeshows arent

also as joey has said. will we now see babes leaving bs and if so who. just seen on reede fox's bs thread that she has left bs, so that's one babe leaving bs
with 2 top signings coming in today perhaps Louise Porter may go to Studio 66, isn't she one of BS longest serving babes? she might fancy a change now, but she might be happy to stay on the bench at BS, i doubt lucy and yazmine will be on all the time like lori is cos they live in the southwest don't they? but when they are on i really hope they get plenty of air time and knock lori of her pedestal, but BS won't let that happen probably, personally i hope Tori isn't the one to leave and go to RLC or some other shit channel like storm

we can be excited as we like with yazmine and lucy joining BS, but as i said there isn't room for everybody babes come and babes go
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 20:33 by Joey 27.)
04-03-2014 20:26
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I am hoping & praying that Beth stays. Bs wouldn't be the same without her
04-03-2014 20:43
whangie Offline
Banned

(04-03-2014 20:43 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I am hoping & praying that Beth stays. Bs wouldn't be the same without her

Doubt she'd be among the first to lose out from BS for 2 reasons.

Firstly, she seems to make more last-minute stand-in appearances for BS than anyone else and, in any walk of life, that sort of dependability is usually highly valued.

Secondly, among the most frequently-appearing BS-girls, she's easily done the most Unleashed shifts since its relaunch.

Biggest risk about Beth staying is more likely to be when Beth herself reckons she's earned enough over here to want to start enjoying spending it back home in New Zealand.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 21:56 by whangie.)
04-03-2014 21:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-03-2014 20:26 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 19:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

with 2 top signings coming in today perhaps Louise Porter may go to Studio 66, isn't she one of BS longest serving babes? she might fancy a change now, but she might be happy to stay on the bench at BS, i doubt lucy and yazmine will be on all the time like lori is cos they live in the southwest don't they? but when they are on i really hope they get plenty of air time and knock lori of her pedestal, but BS won't let that happen probably, personally i hope Tori isn't the one to leave and go to RLC or some other shit channel like storm

we can be excited as we like with yazmine and lucy joining BS, but as i said there isn't room for everybody babes come and babes go

yes Louise Porter is one of bs's longest serving babes. in a couple of months (may) she will have been on bs 5 years having started on partyland in may 2009. as for whether she will leave bs, not sure as she does a lot for bs. Babestation, babestation cams and bikini babes sa. and will have a big fanbase that will call her which bs would lose

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2014 22:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If you asked 10 forum members who they most want to stay then you would get 10 different answers as all the girls have their own fan base.
What whangie says about Beth is true but perhaps she stay here and marry a nice British guy (me) well I can dream can't i
04-03-2014 22:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV