Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2010 16:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-06-2010 10:08 )coin Wrote:  Cleo will never be on the phones again, from Coin, who broke the news weeks before "Extreme" was anounced or started. Cleo part of the "backroom". A case IMO of extreme abuse of power, still a girl has to do what a girl has to do, to get on! Wish I was a "backroom" boy.

thats ridicuolous decison not to have cleo on the phones. if i was her id go to another channel. for me bangbabes or elite

It would be Elite for me so we could have some Celtic 2-4-1s!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
20-06-2010 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

What's with all the nonsense Babestation are doing with these little banner messages; '100% Live', 'XXX Hour' ? I know it's just to try and drum up business, but is it making a blind bit of difference to anyon'e viewing habits?

The '100% Live' for instance. They're saying it as though they're the only live channel out there. And don't get me started on the 'XXX Hour' - they should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act for that one annoyed
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 00:35 by StanTheMan.)
21-06-2010 00:34
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, nobody gives a XXXX about XXX, we just want to concentrate on what we can see without interruption. Fat chance right now, but having to make do is beginning not to cut it.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 09:12 by Rogerbee.)
21-06-2010 09:11
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there

I was watching a recording of Paige on BSxtra from a couple of weeks ago yesterday when I noticed something strange. It was a section that she did at approximately 0430hrs which kept getting interrupted by excessive OSGs every minute or so but suddenly at 0500hrs when Freeview left the excess graphics suddenly stopped!! I don't know if this is usual or not but if it is it means that the excess is purely for the benefit of Freeview or the graphics guy suddenly fell asleep!! If it is the latter I wish he was asleep all the time lol!!

On another point I was channel hopping again last night (as usual) when I came to BS1 and saw Geri on her own plugging, I presume last night's '3D special'. No disrespect to Geri but I would rather spend time and money plugging something we can ALL see!! By doing all this plugging they must prefer that the Freeviewers watch Extreme!!

Now I was never very good at Economics but it would appear that all this plugging, making of the films and the channel slot must cost a hell of a lot more money than they would get if they concentrated on gathering money from calls. Purely from an Economic sense it doesn't make sense!!

In short it gives us something else to complain about - Excessive graphics, too many voiceovers and continuous plugging of a minority channel!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
21-06-2010 09:33
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

We're talking Cellcast here, it's not their job to make sense, apparently! It's always a minority that spoil it for the majority.

CHEERS!
21-06-2010 10:16
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

They're trying to turn a minority into a majority with Babestation Xtreme. I mean why else would they advertise this much as well as putting all this time and money into Babestation Xtreme they want it to be a hit.

They had a bad start when Babestation Xtreme first debuted but they're trying to win people back with new features such as these live shows, they advertise as much as possible because they want to make the most amount of money possible from this.

21-06-2010 10:36
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Just one Question Who's doing their stream now as no CONNECTION happening
should be sacked, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS annoyed

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
21-06-2010 21:09
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Another thing why the hell does it start with the Partyland credits.
21-06-2010 21:11
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Are we talking about Babestation Website live stream cause I got it on and its Partyland channel only proble is it keeps re buffing the live stream. So its stop start ever few seconds dam.annoyed
21-06-2010 21:14
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

It's been like this for a Week nowSad

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
21-06-2010 21:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV