babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah i thought i recognized her from somewhere, looks like it's her first night on babestation though, good addition to the line-up and a nice surprise tonight.
01-10-2013 02:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Has oil been banned?Huh
01-10-2013 07:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

are some girls getting too predictable? the likes of Lori & Preeti are doing the same routine every night they are on,if bs wanted to save the paying out the odd night fee for the girl in question,they could show a previous recording and would anyone cotton to this....
01-10-2013 12:13
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2013 07:57 )crocoPooh kg doc42 Wrote:  Has oil been banned?Huh

yes it has,it now costs £4.80 a thimblefull Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 12:21 by davetherave57.)
01-10-2013 12:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-10-2013 12:13 )davetherave57 Wrote:  are some girls getting too predictable? the likes of Lori & Preeti are doing the same routine every night they are on,if bs wanted to save the paying out the odd night fee for the girl in question,they could show a previous recording and would anyone cotton to this....
This is what gives the lie to "who should they sign up?" threads. The usual suspects will keep doing their thing, so people joining are not going to get much of a chance. Unless... eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-10-2013 15:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well it looks like BS will have some more competition at last on Freeview, as well as xxXpanded it seems the babes from Bristol are back on Freeview (Playboy TV Chat) but this time on Ch 181, i bet Cellcast don't like that much .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-10-2013 16:46
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Am I the only one who thinks that BS2.0 is a complete mess? - four weeks on from the move to the studio at MK and there are still many problems e.g. mic's/streams not working, changeover from daytime to night shows badly presented on screen; the sets (although an improvement) are too small; there is no shower set; there are so many new girls (some seen once and then disappear) and some old ones coming back (I reserve my views on those!); no Geri and, of course, what seems to be a major problem with Tiffany.
The overall production quality is extremely poor and BS must have lost considerable revenue because of these types of issues which have not been properly resolved.
This is just my opinion! Does anyone agree?
01-10-2013 16:56
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(01-10-2013 12:13 )davetherave57 Wrote:  are some girls getting too predictable? the likes of Lori & Preeti are doing the same routine every night they are on,if bs wanted to save the paying out the odd night fee for the girl in question,they could show a previous recording and would anyone cotton to this....

Yes when they called the girl and nobody answers...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
01-10-2013 17:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think to be analytical about this. When Babestation first moved to the new studio's in milton Keynes the channel had a sort of freshness about it. It was always going to something of a novelty factor seeing all of the brand new sets and how the various babes would work them. It appears to me that its gone a bit predictable again. With regards to Geri, do I miss her as a performer, yes, do I miss her as a mic girl, certainly not. She did that much talking that I used to wonder if she was being powered by a motor.

Firstly the positives on this channel at the moment, the better set's have enabled some of the babes to churn out better than average performances that they were doing previously. No more mic girl too which is a huge bonus, also no more hard selling every 5 minutes for BSX, good riddance to that show because it was having serious effects on the output of the main show. Also the OSG's aren't as intrusive as they were previously. Some great new signings have come to this channel, my personal favourite being Daisy Dash, also great to see the return of Reede Fox.

I make no bones about some of the other performers on this channel but I suppose they have an audience so I have to accept that.

On the negative side of things. Babestation signed and lost a real coup in the name of Jennifer Jade, I'm still gutted that she's no longer part of this channel. Another disappointment to me has been the end of the hand thong routine aswell as some really good 2 for 1's that we were treated to at the start of the year. The dreaded split screen has also made a return, to me that just cheapens the show.

Overall I still think that Babestation is the best and most consistent channel at the moment. It seems to have a habit of pulling a rabbit out of the hat right when we least expect it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 17:52 by Scottishbloke.)
01-10-2013 17:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

overall think bs has improved since the move to the new studios and I am watching it a lot more than I used to. hopefully the competition it will get on freeview will improve it even more.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2013 18:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV