babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-09-2013 18:58 )matt38 Wrote:  I think we can all agree with Rammy when he says Louise is the most improved performer at BS since the move, i am wondering if Tiff will also up her game when she appears tomorrow night.

I agree to a point, She isn't the most improved though she has improved.

ALOT of the babes have improved, Brookie, Louise, Lolly, Preeti, Daisy, Rebecca, EVEN Lori isn't getting Naked ALL the time now

Daisy is most improved though

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
28-09-2013 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-09-2013 00:36 )dogman Wrote:  Friday night,POOR,when is LOUISE BACK.First time ever I'M with Rammy,

Louise probably wont be back on till next week. I agree to a point with Jessica when she says a lot of the bs babes have improved. I think all of the bs babes have improved with the most improved being Louise porter.

think tonight hasn't been bad at all on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2013 01:15
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(28-09-2013 00:59 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Nothing poor about Lolly tonight. She's been superb so far, especially in some great 241 action with Reede & solo in the office.
Will agree Lolly has always been a top performer on any show she has been on,and REEDE,but when you see someone like Louise upping her game after so long playing second fiddle to the likes of Lolly and the rest and matching them,its so refreshing,out of the shadows into the limelight,so bloody good to see.A girl that B/S had for all this time.but where to interested in pushing the other type'sannoyed

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 01:48 by dogman.)
28-09-2013 01:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What..................Surprised Lolly and Louise being talked about as being the best performers at Babestation. No chance.

Lolly and Louise put some of the dullest shows I've ever seen on this channel.

Far better performers for me at the moment are Lori, Brook, Lily and Daisy Cool
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 01:53 by Scottishbloke.)
28-09-2013 01:48
dogman Offline

(28-09-2013 01:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What..................Surprised Lolly and Louise being talked about as being the best performers at Babestation. No chance.

Lolly and Louise put some of the dullest shows I've seen on this channel.

All a matter of what rocks your boat SB.Lori is so F**king boring.the rest have no appeal to me and never have ,hand thong,Boring,Implied nudity,Boring,GIVE ME TEASE ANY DAY.

Age is a state of mind.
28-09-2013 01:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I suppose it all depends what floats everyone's boat.
Different people like different qualities on a nightshow stint.
It is healthy in a way that there is such a range of opinion about who has improved and to what extent.
If BS were to take all these comments on board they would possibly think the balance is about right.
I cannot really think of many BS babes who have not seen an improvement to the quality of their stints and this to me at least suggests the new sets have a lot to do with it.
Then it becomes a question of who has improved the most by using the new sets to best advantage.
Inherent personal favouritism will play its part I suspect so it is very difficult to come to an entirely objective and neutral verdict on such matters.

28-09-2013 02:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-09-2013 01:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What..................Surprised Lolly and Louise being talked about as being the best performers at Babestation. No chance.

Lolly and Louise put some of the dullest shows I've ever seen on this channel.

'Best performer' and 'most improved performer' are two different things.

I wouldn't say Louise is the best performer, but I do think that she's the most improved.
28-09-2013 08:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Louise Porter doing some of the dullest shows ever on babestation!!!!???? can take that comment when bs was at the old studios, but definitely not the case now that bs are at the new studios, where Louise has been the most improve in my opinion and also in my opinion Louise is the best babe on bs at the moment. fair enough other people think other babes are best

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2013 10:26
gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation smashed it last night. I've never been a big BS fan but since the new sets have been used they've been in a league of their own in my opinion.
28-09-2013 11:37
mr mystery Away

I just wonder if the girls improvements that Rammy and others talk about is reflected in improved call stat revenue overall ?.
I should think that the majority of us making comments about the improvements are just going on about the visual aspect of a girls performance and not what they are like on the phones, it's the phone chat that's mainly what the shows are about and how the biggest income is derived i should think, if the girls are rubbish on the phones then viewers who may be enticed to ring because of what the girls are doing on screen will not ring back or stay on the phone long .
So have the girls really improved their call stats along with their undoubted improvement in performances ? .
I'm not having a dig at anyone in this post or questioning what they say by the way, i was just wondering if BS have actually had a increase in revenue derived from our assumed improved visual performance of the girls, obviously only BS really know .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-09-2013 11:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV