babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Getting away from tech details got a feeling that with this new move BS are using some girls in blocks and then giving them alongish break, Preeti is in the middle of about 2 weeks off, Jada is off until next month, next for a break could be Georgie who has been on alot recently, not seen Lolly since she came back and who knows how many times we might get to see Geri and Tiff.
20-09-2013 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

With the intrusive on screen graphics and split screen, BS Blue is not the easiest thing to watch right now...can hardly see poor Beth!
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 22:57 by bristolboy.)
20-09-2013 22:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, if you have two babes on one channel, put them on the same set and not split screen. also regarding beth, she's practically invisible tonight Sad. same goes for daisy, she's also practically invisible too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 00:53 by Rammyrascal.)
20-09-2013 23:29
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

There is a major difference between Babestation and every other adult channel on SKY. All of the other channels would be happy and willing to give the viewing public the titilating and exciting views of women that they crave. Unfortunately, Ofcom's insanity forbids and restricts them in this. Babestation, on the other hand, have a completely different agenda. Their agenda is to deliberately frustrate the brain by compelling their models and cameramen to offer very little in the way of excitement, with the intention that frustrated viewers will seek to purchase their so-called harder material... It is a despicable tactic; and one that will hopefully backfire on them, with viewers getting so fed-up of their boring and insulting shows, that they choose the alternative channels, instead of what these scrooges and vultures are after.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 01:54 by RUsure.)
21-09-2013 00:49
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

I'm willing to bet money that by January 1st 2015 Babestation will have gone bust.

What the idiots at babestation don't realize is that they're doing the competition a favor by driving the likes of Camilla, Charlene Hart ect. to other channels and I'm betting that Tiffany will be next to jump ship.

The loss of the talent in the past year and now the hiring of Leigh Darby . . . . well the writings on the wall!
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 01:27 by Jet-Fan.)
21-09-2013 01:22
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(21-09-2013 01:22 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  I'm willing to bet money that by January 1st 2015 Babestation will have gone bust.
Then Hannah Claydon can join Tammy Tailor on nights at 66Tongue

Age is a state of mind.
21-09-2013 01:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh give it a rest with this split screen nonsense BS.
I think Daisy naked in the sauna and Louise on that rather jammy pool table deserve better than that Rolleyes.

21-09-2013 01:28
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(21-09-2013 01:06 )dogman Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 00:49 )RUsure Wrote:  There is a major difference between Babestation and every other adult channel on SKY. All of the other channels would be happy and willing to give the viewing public the titilating and exciting views of women that they crave. unfortunately, Ofcom's insanity forbids and restricts them in this. Babesation, on the other hand, have a completely different agenda. Their agenda is to deliberately frustrate the brain by compelling their models and cameramen to offer very little in the way of excitement, with the intention that frustrated viewers will seek to purchase their so-called harder material... It is a despicable tactic; and one that will hopefully backfire on them, with viewers getting so fed-up of their boring and insulting shows, that they choose the alternative channels, instead of what these scrooges and vultures are after.
Do not worry for me,I gave up when all the talent left, they could see through it and knew where it was heading, this station,tells you something about the state of the shows,and its not only B/S,To many shady men imported or wormed there way in to making a quick buck.

I do agree that there are greedy vultures everywhere. But some have the good sense to know that if all that you do is leech, without offering anything in return, then your days are numbered... It is very evident that whoever has the most influence at Babestation still has some hard life lessons to learn. Let us hope that their education begins here.
21-09-2013 01:28
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(21-09-2013 01:22 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  I'm willing to bet money that by January 1st 2015 Babestation will have gone bust.

What the idiots at babestation don't realize is that they're doing the competition a favor by driving the likes of Camilla, Charlene Hart ect. to other channels and I'm betting that Tiffany will be next to jump ship.

The loss of the talent in the past year and now the hiring of Leigh Darby . . . . well the writings on the wall!
Don't forget the likes of Ella,Kandi and Paige,all pushed aside for the cheaper alternatives a while backannoyed

Age is a state of mind.
21-09-2013 01:30
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Yeah those women as well, and loads of others and the fans are not really losing out if the women move to a half decent channel. I enjoy Kandi on RLC as much as i did on babestation. Most of the women will move to other channels, the fans will still get to see them, it's babestation that loses out, they're just shooting themselves in the foot and all because of greed.
21-09-2013 01:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV