babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I see the streams are up which looks to be in good quality Big Grin but what's the point in them cause they still have those stupid OSG's on screen annoyedannoyedannoyed.

While the shows are on TV the streams are a waste of time as long as they still have those stupid graphics on them annoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 11:35 by SirAssAlot.)
19-09-2013 11:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I suppose they're useful for people who don't have Sky.

As the streams are now identical to the TV output I suspect that this is the first step in migrating the channels to online broadcasting and retiring from satellite distribution, at least for the UK market.

It will save a ton of money and as there are an increasing number of ways to watch internet broadcasts on a normal TV the appeal of being on Sky is largely lost.
19-09-2013 12:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive said for a while now that it wouldn't surprise me that the babeshows will go online and leave tv (sky, freeview and cable). ive said it mainly because of the channels will escape the tough rules Ofcom set for them for being transmitted on UK television. but actually now also because of what digital dave says. there are now lots of ways to watch internet broadcasts, smartphones, tablets, pc's and laptops and now smart TV's

perhaps what babestation might do is just have one channel on tv and have 3 channels online since there will be people that cant watch internet broadcasts (because they don't have a smartphone for example, or they don't have fast enough internet capable of watching tv is another reason)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 13:21 by Rammyrascal.)
19-09-2013 13:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just thought i'd mention again that Cellcast said themselves in one of their own company statements that 2013 would see their first deployment on "Smart" TV's, they said this move could result in no need to appear on Satellite TV (Cellcast's words).

They would still require a DTAS licence (Digital Television Additional Service) and have to abide by TV regs, even when broadcast via "Smart" TV etc, content would still be the same but costs would be less if they stopped broadcasting on Sky.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 14:34 by mr mystery.)
19-09-2013 13:34
Digital Dave Away
Retired

This licensing issue is a minefield. I'm sure you're right and they would need a licence if their servers were situated in the UK but I wonder what the situation would be if the servers were elsewhere?

They could still make programmes in MK and link to their servers by a private network, but the broadcasts would technically be out of British jurisdiction. The downside is that they'd be far easier to block.
19-09-2013 14:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm guessing Cellcast are talking about broadcasting via IPTV when they mention their first deployment on "Smart TV's", ?, if so i think even though the program signal doesn't come from a Satellite or TV aerial that it still must abide by UK TV laws due to the fact it will still have a channel number on TV like some non babe show company's have at present that broadcast on freeview via IPTV, i'm guessing BS would probably get some sort of Dutch licence and not a DTAS Ofcom licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 15:05 by mr mystery.)
19-09-2013 15:02
Barney Stinson Away

You can also watch using a roku or sky's now tv box (which is a re branded roku) for only 9.99
as ramрant tv have their own roku channel http://is.gd/wpL34y
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 18:46 by Barney Stinson.)
19-09-2013 18:40
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

anyone still watching?

Im like marmite.
20-09-2013 10:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes I am. in the past I only watched babestation when my fav bs babes were on but since bs moved to the new studios ive watched bs a lot more each night as pretty much across the board the bs babes have all improved their shows on the new sets and the hard selling has been reduced a lot with bs seemingly now ditching mic girls

Piper Niven Superfan
20-09-2013 10:50
thescientist Away

The picture quality on the BS web streams is poor, Masti Chat is shite but SS is excellent. So work still to do I presume.
20-09-2013 15:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV