Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
when Is the streams back up and running it's been days now

08-09-2013 21:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2013 21:18 )babestation-mad Wrote:  when Is the streams back up and running it's been days now

I just hope they're taking their time improving the quality of the streams, they were too poor for me to bother with. If they are then it'll be worth the wait.

Hope it's not wishful thinking though
08-09-2013 21:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-09-2013 21:18 )babestation-mad Wrote:  when Is the streams back up and running it's been days now

I wonder if they get many calls from people watching via the webstream compared to those watching on a TV? I assume the phone numbers given are different, so they will have the statistics.
They might have given it the chop, like they did with ch174, as a cost cutting measure. Its only callers and pic buyers they are interested in, not people just watching and recording shows on their computers.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 11:03 by TheWatcher.)
09-09-2013 11:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

but whats the real cost of the streams prob nothing once the encoders are set up

and would they still be advertising the streams on twitter if they were not going to put them up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-09-2013 11:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2013 11:02 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

I wonder if they get many calls from people watching via the webstream compared to those watching on a TV? I assume the phone numbers given are different, so they will have the statistics.
They might have given it the chop, like they did with ch174, as a cost cutting measure. Its only callers and pic buyers they are interested in, not people just watching and recording shows on their computers.

Well from the twitter comments I know I'm not alone in being a webstream viewer and caller. BS tweets indicate they are trying to fix it. If they don't then that's the end of Perv Cam, BS Cams from the studio including the cam option with the Daytime girls and also BSX. Rather than conspiracy I think this is just c*** up
09-09-2013 12:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The stats will mean fuck-all, there is no mobile no for the webstream. I often used to call the webstream, because it was easier to get through than waiting for freeview, and just used the tv number.

Sometimes people come on here asking for the tv numbers to use with the webstream and many more will probably just get them from screencaps.
I've done that myself to get the £1.50 sky number when the freeview number went up to £2.
09-09-2013 14:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-09-2013 12:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 21:18 )babestation-mad Wrote:  

Well from the twitter comments I know I'm not alone in being a webstream viewer and caller. BS tweets indicate they are trying to fix it. If they don't then that's the end of Perv Cam, BS Cams from the studio including the cam option with the Daytime girls and also BSX. Rather than conspiracy I think this is just c*** up

The perv cam was used last night, Lori on Sky 906 and freeview 172 said on the mic that they were setting it up for her show, she was telling viewers to go to BS Cams to see her via the perv cam, so it looks like the perv cams are already up and running .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 14:07 by mr mystery.)
09-09-2013 14:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thats why i think its an encoder problem Perv cam would be easy to set up its just a webcam that they then use log into bscams with. surely it should have been a case of moving the computer that encodes the tv signal and sends it on but obviously not the case

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-09-2013 14:10
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Is there some kind of glitch with the Babestation twitter bot?

Or has Daisy really been on the phones for over 20hrs? Surprised
09-09-2013 17:57
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Jada - Vids and Caps
36p per min calls? when???

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
10-09-2013 02:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV