babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The new sets are really top class. Brookie put on a great show.
05-09-2013 08:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought bs was pretty good last night, I liked the new sets and the fact that the bs babes wore outfits that went with the set, i.e wore a secretary outfit on the office set. also the hardselling was a lot less than it normally was, with no mic girl and only 1 osg plugging pics and an osg at the bottom saying when a babe has a "girl caller" etc. also thought all the bs babes on had good nights

hope bs carries on from this promising start in their new studios

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2013 10:12
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

(05-09-2013 10:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought bs was pretty good last night, I liked the new sets and the fact that the bs babes wore outfits that went with the set, i.e wore a secretary outfit on the office set. also the hardselling was a lot less than it normally was, with no mic girl and only 1 osg plugging pics and an osg at the bottom saying when a babe has a "girl caller" etc. also thought all the bs babes on had good nights

hope bs carries on from this promising start in their new studios

I just wish with the OSG's/Captions the BS production staff could spell properly eg DIALING, BLOND, REBBECA, ALOT etc are all wrong - I guess it sums up what has been said about the poor production quality at BS. If the other channels can do it right then so can BS!
05-09-2013 10:44
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I would like to congratulate bs on a good first night in their new studios,ok some the osgs were spelt quite badly but the new sets look good,all of the babes who appeared last night seemed to enjoy their new surroundings and put in good performances,although Brookie was just in a league of her own.

im always open to positive change
05-09-2013 11:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2013 10:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought bs was pretty good last night, I liked the new sets and the fact that the bs babes wore outfits that went with the set, i.e wore a secretary outfit on the office set. also the hardselling was a lot less than it normally was, with no mic girl and only 1 osg plugging pics and an osg at the bottom saying when a babe has a "girl caller" etc. also thought all the bs babes on had good nights

Rammy, I'm really curious as to why the OSGs bother you on BS but doesn't seem to bother you on Studio 66, which plugs pics & vids just as much & take even more room IMO.

As I've said before, I haven't seen a mic girl on BS for a good while never mind last night, so shouldn't really be an issue.

A few teething problems aside, I thought it was good night for BS 2.0. Brook was stand out for me. Can't wait to see what Jada & a few others will be doing on these new sets.
05-09-2013 11:52
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I liked Izzy in the office, although a few close ups would have been good. Its a shame it was cut short and about time she had a proper set to work with.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
05-09-2013 12:04
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I only saw a couple of minutes around midnight last night. The sets looked interesting but the OSG seemed no better, with a large pink area saying "girl caller" above the phone numbers etc.
05-09-2013 12:05
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

Only had a quick look at BS last night, saw sauna, and boudoir (I think it was called) set, they were good but what the hell is that one with the bright purple/yellow background, so distracting, think they should supply sunglasses for the glare Cool
05-09-2013 12:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The new sets are all well and good, but IMO, they badly need some fresh faces. I just don't think there's a great deal of talent on BS these days. I guess it's objective- some will be more than happy with the current line-up, but I just think they need to aim higher- quality wise.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-09-2013 12:57
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(05-09-2013 12:08 )mark_suff Wrote:  .....what the hell is that one with the bright purple/yellow background, so distracting, think they should supply sunglasses for the glare Cool

I'm calling that the vajazzle set aka the bandwidth gobbler.

It was all a lot better than I was expecting. Decent sets, professional looking graphics. I was really pleased to see that the advertising box in the top right disappeared on all the channels after about 1.30am making the whole of the screen width usable, I hope they stick with that, it's perfect for the bed sets!

There was a teething problem with the curry house set being at right angles to the locker room. The producers probably did this so they can make regular appearances on the funny screencaps thread.

Other than that a pretty good job.

05-09-2013 13:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV