Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Leah Lane - Daytime Chat, Caps & Vids

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Leah Lane - Daytime Chat, Caps & Vids
(18-09-2013 15:12 )Leah Lane Wrote:  Hey guys just want to thank you lovely lot for the caps and lovely posts! Just a heads up Playboy have said they aren't offering me anymore shifts at the moment! Will do my best to get back on your screens! Much love xo

What?! Playboy/RLC must be mad to let Leah slip through their fingers. annoyed She's been a great addition to the shows - both day and night - and surely deserves more shifts.

I was very impressed how Leah was quite happy to go topless post-10pm having done a day shift to tease hour while waiting for the night show performer to start her shift. Some performers would have teased the caller but not Leah who seemed quite happy to take off her top and give the caller the treat they wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
18-09-2013 15:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Can not believe Leah is not getting any more shifts she has been a revelation,her shows day or night have been superb and as the previous post states she went topless at 10pm when a night girl was running late,Still there loss will be some other channels gain,the person who decided this should be sacked,Hope to see you back on screen soon Leah i loved your shows.
18-09-2013 16:51
Charlemagne Offline

It's a shame that RLC aren't offering Leah any more shifts.
Our loss.. Sad
18-09-2013 20:57
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

This is an outrage! One of my favourite beautiful ladies, fantastic sultry eyes and her body- oh my. I just don't/ can't comprehend why. Sad
18-09-2013 21:18
Leah Lane Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks for your support guys means alot, keeps me motivated more to know i have people who appreciate me out there. A few things i need to work on apparently, I am devastated as it is an awesome place to work just the daytime i'm not as good at but wasn't offered any night shifts apart from 3 i'd done so could've shown them i can do well given the chance, the girls and Producers there are amazing but I can always try another channel they said. Just hope one day i can come back to Playboy/RLC Smile
19-09-2013 00:11
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Leah has proved she is a complete natural on days or nights, they must be crazy not giving her anymore shows to do annoyed whatever Babe Channel she joins she can take it by storm! stunning girl, great body and Heart sexy eyes any way best of luck? Sad
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 00:37 by Classic84.)
19-09-2013 00:35
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

That's a total travesty! annoyed How can a babe with such a voluptuous figure and oodles of sexual charisma not be given any more of the shifts she prefers and where she excels at her greatest.

It's been a pleasure to see Leah perform, and whichever channel Leah ends up at, she'll delight and please and light up the screen with her gorgeous sexy charms. Very best of luck Leah, hope to see you back real soon.
19-09-2013 01:12
ukchicken Offline
Senior Poster

Well the good news is that no bridges seem burned here s we may see her back on RLC in the future. You are a total babe with a great phone manner so no doubt you will go far regardless.
19-09-2013 01:19
laughingcavalier Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry to hear about this Leah, hope you can be back on our screens soon. You've got an amazing body and are simply stunning.

What did they say you have to "work on"?
19-09-2013 08:50
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(19-09-2013 00:11 )Leah Lane Wrote:  Thanks for your support guys means alot, keeps me motivated more to know i have people who appreciate me out there. A few things i need to work on apparently, I am devastated as it is an awesome place to work just the daytime i'm not as good at but wasn't offered any night shifts apart from 3 i'd done so could've shown them i can do well given the chance, the girls and Producers there are amazing but I can always try another channel they said. Just hope one day i can come back to Playboy/RLC Smile

I find it hard to imagine what it is that you need to improve on as your performances on the shows have looked to be very polished and impressive. Your night shows were particularly good - I'd go so far as to say that your performance on August 29th with a spell of self-bondage was as sexy as I've seen all year by any performer on any channel - and you always looked interested and engaging on day time shows when it is very easy to look bored.0

I really hope that Playboy/RLC reconsider and offer you some more work or if they don't that you find another home on the babe shows. Keep your (beautiful) chin up and Illegitimi non carborundum (Don't let the bastards grind you down!) as you will succeed given the opportunity to succeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
19-09-2013 10:32

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL