Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt

Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: Which of the babes would you like as ur agony aunt
tsurugi Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:you seem to be doing alot of ass kissing tsurugi i have noticed as of late i thought you were against that?

rich coming from you haz i think the only two girls i can be accused of asskissing are kelly and camilla and i don't think having a laugh and bit of banter can be classed as asskissing.if i don't like a girl i stick to that dislike of them unlike you i.e your michelle moist u turn and you had your head so far up pinky's ass you could have worn her as a hat

there are plently of girls i dont like i only have a few favs. And all this pinky s h i t was ages ago and you cant give it a rest , i dont like to voice my personal opinon's on girls i dont like because if i did i would probably would be kicked off this forum so i just keep my opinions to myself never have liked michelle moist or pinky i didn't want to offend them so i just be friendly to them and to Tsurugi being 'friendly' to a girl is kissing their ass...
31-03-2009 16:55
Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I'm from the north east, we don't talk about our problems up here, we bottle them up for years until the resentment fills our stomachs like hot balls of churning bile! Then we cool them down by pouring beer on them and shouting at the football on tellyTongue My choice would be Yvette, she doesn't seem the type to put up with any whingeing; she'll just tell you to grow a pair and get on with things...Big Grin

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
31-03-2009 16:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Hazhard Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:you seem to be doing alot of ass kissing tsurugi i have noticed as of late i thought you were against that?

rich coming from you haz i think the only two girls i can be accused of asskissing are kelly and camilla and i don't think having a laugh and bit of banter can be classed as asskissing.if i don't like a girl i stick to that dislike of them unlike you i.e your michelle moist u turn and you had your head so far up pinky's ass you could have worn her as a hat

there are plently of girls i dont like i only have a few favs. And all this pinky s h i t was ages ago and you cant give it a rest , i dont like to voice my personal opinon's on girls i dont like because if i did i would probably would be kicked off this forum so i just keep my opinions to myself never have liked michelle moist or pinky i didn't want to offend them so i just be friendly to them and to Tsurugi being 'friendly' to a girl is kissing their ass...

lol.....your a hoot so you slagging off ella,jada,annie and several other girls for having small tits is not your personel opinion who's are they then......i think it is this man

31-03-2009 17:09
Hazhard Away
Banned

i have my opinions thats all , can we leave it at that? and stop trolling this thread?
31-03-2009 17:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Hazhard Wrote:i have my opinions thats all , can we leave it at that? and stop trolling this thread?

but you just said you don't voice your personel opinions make your mind up.....but yes i agree lets stop this back and forth on this thread getting bored of owning youBig Grin
31-03-2009 17:18
Hazhard Away
Banned

yes i have opinions on certain girls that i dont voice i keep them to my self do you have a reading problem or have you always been this thick?
31-03-2009 17:22
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Just thought of my head between Daryls puppies for a bit of comfort. Be honest!
31-03-2009 17:31
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Hazhard Wrote:yes i have opinions on certain girls that i dont voice i keep them to my self do you have a reading problem or have you always been this thick?

31-03-2009 17:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

anyway back to topic as i said before it would be rachel hayes and camilla if she is lucky
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2009 17:45 by tsurugi.)
31-03-2009 17:42
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

mr gummidge Wrote:I'm from the north east, we don't talk about our problems up here, we bottle them up for years until the resentment fills our stomachs like hot balls of churning bile! Then we cool them down by pouring beer on them and shouting at the football on tellyTongue My choice would be Yvette, she doesn't seem the type to put up with any whingeing; she'll just tell you to grow a pair and get on with things...Big Grin

I'm a native Geordie and that description is frighteningly accurate.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
31-03-2009 18:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV