Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Non callers entitled to criticize

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Non callers entitled to criticize
Absolutely right Bandwagon, I completely agree.
To coin a phrase from my initial post.....

(08-06-2013 23:57 )snookered147 Wrote:  It is NOT the obligation of any viewer whether they call or not to defend what they consider to be sub-standard output.
It is down to the babes to put on a show worthy of the cost of the call.

15-02-2014 00:50
Find all posts by this user
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2014 23:24 )snookered147 Wrote:  Snipped a lot of good stuff

The thing is we all get criticized in our performance at work; be it annual appraisal, clients, etc. We get praise and we get get some not so good comments which can be hard to take. You sit down, you look at the criticism and you decide what you are going to do about it in a mature way (which may include ignoring it because the person saying it is a cock!!!). When your doing appraisals yourself you know that some people take it the right way and others will have a hissy fit and take it personally; in general this is the younger members of staff who have previously believed themselves immortal and perfectRolleyes

The girls on the channel are in the same place with us lot and the twitter community. Some of us are clearly mental and are best ignored, some of us have valid points but express it badly, some of us express our views brilliantly but utterly miss the point, etc, etc. But it is always sensible to listen and look at what is being said - only way to get better in my view.
15-02-2014 11:32
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

i havent called in many years - ever since the £1.53 price became standard, before that the 20p per minute wasnt bad. then they added a £2 connection charge - so no channel will get money from me, weather they have that charge or not.

really everyone should have a right to voice opinion. i should say though i dont really watch the channels, like i couldnt spend 4 hours watching a girl do the same crap over and over - its a case that if im horny on a late night i will flick through and if there is someone i like then ill watch until im done. and these days the amount of girls im that into is small as my faves have moved on. i mean these days its Bex Shiner, Elle Pharrell (but she is usually sharing a screen and never gets to show her feet now) and all the other girls are just blending into one, if you dont stand out, i dont stay.
15-02-2014 20:06
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Who has decreed that non-callers can't post opinions?

How do you know who calls and who doesn't?

How could they enforce such a crass rule?

Aren't non-callers views arguably more important because they might enlighten the Channels as to why they aren't receiving any calls?
15-02-2014 20:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV