Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion
It's Savannah's turn to get in on the sporty gear action. Magic start to her night Tongue
01-01-2014 23:46
Find all posts by this user
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

She's really been putting on a sterling effort in all her recent shows, love it!
01-01-2014 23:54
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Savannah certainly knows how to deliver a horny workout, her mesmeric hip grinding and energetic awesome ass shaking always keeps your love muscle in prime tip top shape. Tongue
02-01-2014 00:01
BaddaBing Offline
Posting Machine

Love to see Savannah on screen but by Zeus's beard all the banners and OSG are annoying lol

If Found, Please Return To The Preeti & Priya Non-Babe Show Thread
02-01-2014 14:40
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

I don't what to say other then wow what a show one of the best you couldn't ask for more from a girl. Beauty, personality always smiling, a body I would do anything for just to be able to have for one night and bags of energy that keeps her going all night.
02-01-2014 15:43
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from the always energetic Savannah last night.

im always open to positive change
02-01-2014 18:18
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

with Ruby Summers
Sling Bikinis
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Ruby_Summers_Bikinis_Banner.jpg]
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Ruby_Summers_Bikinisa_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Ruby_Summers_Bikinis2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
03-01-2014 15:48
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... I Love it How The Sexy Ms Savannah Mai Shakes and Bounces that Sexy Ass of hers when its covered in Oil.... Fucking Amazing.... I'm also Loving her outfit and Sexy Black High Heels.... Her Red Hair also makes her look Dirty Sexy And Filthy... Well Done Savannah... Keep Bouncin your Sexy Ass....
I'm Loving The Sexy Ms Savannah Mai in Fishnet Stockings and Those Sexy Black Platform High Heels Bending over the Office Desk..... I Love it When She has on those High Heels.... I Love ur how she has Got on Red Knickers that Match with Her Sexy Red Hair.... Nice Ass Bouncing...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-01-2014 04:36
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The see-thru one-piece that Savannah was wearing in the office near the start of the night was a triumph of costume choice, with its best of both worlds - squeezing her boobs into a tight cleavage while also allowing a cheeky view of her lower tattoo.
It's too much, Savannah, please think of the viewers' health! ImportantWinkSmile
07-01-2014 15:08
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Little black figure-hugging mini-skirt slid halfway up her arse, bent provocatively over the office desk. Highlight of the night. TongueSmile

She is amazing.
09-01-2014 02:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV