babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Daisy Dash - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Daisy Dash - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
Dammit, can't they let Daisy start on Freeview 173 Xtra for us poor viewers whose bedtime is before midnight ?!

BSBlue Webstream doesn't do her justice.

Nothing at all against either of the Darby girls who've been/are on 173 at the moment, but I'd rather have Daisy in that office before midnight, just for a change.
23-12-2013 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Daisy Dash looks Stunning in the office bent over the desk in black Stockings bouncin that ass... All She Needs Now is a pair of Sexy High Heels on... I will be a Happy Man

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
26-12-2013 03:36
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

She has the best landing strip ever but if you think about it is there anything that isn't perfect about her from head to toe. My favourite being her hips, ass and thighs there so heavenly and I just want to spend the whole night examining her body up close and personal with some massage oil and my lips and tongue, she really gets engine revving to the maximum.
31-12-2013 18:40
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Daisy in the sauna wearing just a thong does it get any better. I know people like outfits but when it comes to Daisy I really don't want anything to cover up her body (apart from maybe a micro college girl skirt but it would have be like Reede's more a belt then a skirt), I prefer to see every single part of her in all her glory it would be a crime to hide her away under too many clothes.
02-01-2014 15:37
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A good show from Daisy last night
The best bits her being in the sauna alone & with Elicia solis
15-01-2014 12:32
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

I've been waiting ages to see Daisy and she did not let me down. A top drawer sexy show with her naked with that landing strip on full view, and I love the position where she stands up a gives the camera a full shot of her gorgeous body top to bottom. I love those awesome, perky boobs and her sensational legs and bum are some of the best around.

The only thing now for this year is more shifts for Daisy beacause I need more of her to satisfy my craving. She's not on nearly enough for me and keeping her on the bench is criminal, and also more solo screen time too I don't like anyone getting in the way or restricting my view of her.
15-01-2014 19:38
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

I know Daisy hasn't been around very Long on the channels but I think she may be one of my favourite babes ever. There's something so unique about her that I can't put my finger on that makes her like Georgie and stand out from the crowd. Last she was unbelievable again wearing the sexiest bra ever that was missing fabric in all the right places and the green leopard skin panties were to die for. Her performance levels are right up there with the best on all the channels and has been a breath of fresh air this year. Awesome babe!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 12:49 by tylercoop.)
17-01-2014 10:51
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Heart Heart Heart Heart Daisy...sigh! Heart Heart Heart Important

17-01-2014 19:52
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Mrs Pussylover is looking smokin' hot in the office right now Tongue.
Not usually a fan of purple stockings but Daisy wears them supremely well Big Grin.
Love the glasses Tongue. Nice touch Wink.

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 00:12 by Snooks.)
27-01-2014 00:11
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow... The Sexy Ms Daisy Dash in the office in Fishnet Stockings and Sexy Black High Heels Bending over showing us her Amazing Sexy Ass.... First Time In A Long Time iv Seen Ms Dash Wearing High Heels... I Love Them ... They are Very High and Would you Look at the Silver Heel... I Like... Ms Dash I Would Love to See you wearing High Heels More Often...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-01-2014 06:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV