babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Anyone Ever Been Inside The Studios Or Near Them?

tee Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Anyone Ever Been Inside The Studios Or Near Them?
Did once see Lynsey outside the studio in London. She was with a massive bouncer
20-04-2013 14:40
Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Well I say we get a crew together and pop down to one of the studios lol. Probs catch at the very least one of the babes walking in or out of the studios Tongue

I agree with everything you say mrmann, I can understand their efforts to try and conceal and hide where the studios are for security reasons etc. But not being funny, with all the info on this forum, studio66 and babestation being in middle of busy town centres, photoshoots that have taken place on the roofs etc. It really doesn't take a hell of a lot of working out to find where the studios are.

Also the people that send in the babes gifts and presents etc to the studios, of course they would have the address. I think the bottom line is we understand their need to cover up and try and hide where the studios are, but at the end of the day, with the internet, information being shared constantly etc, it just simply isnt possible. The address and location of all the studios is easy enough to find out

So who wants to be in the crew? haha laugh
20-04-2013 17:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2013 17:56 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Well I say we get a crew together and pop down to one of the studios lol. Probs catch at the very least one of the babes walking in or out of the studios Tongue

I agree with everything you say mrmann, I can understand their efforts to try and conceal and hide where the studios are for security reasons etc. But not being funny, with all the info on this forum, studio66 and babestation being in middle of busy town centres, photoshoots that have taken place on the roofs etc. It really doesn't take a hell of a lot of working out to find where the studios are.

Also the people that send in the babes gifts and presents etc to the studios, of course they would have the address. I think the bottom line is we understand their need to cover up and try and hide where the studios are, but at the end of the day, with the internet, information being shared constantly etc, it just simply isnt possible. The address and location of all the studios is easy enough to find out

So who wants to be in the crew? haha laugh

Agreed. Rather hard to keep the locations secret. I heard about Babestation through friends of mine who work in film and radio, but also read about the location on here. Same with Studio 66, though I only found out two years ago, after having many enjoyable drinks at the pub next to the studio without knowing it was next door laugh. Police are right around the corner from Studio 66, so that's good, and Babestation being central is also good, as it's out in the open. Also, we've seen Lori's Naughty Nights as she leaves the studio entrance, walking down the street and such, so it's rather obvious.

Not that I get star struck at all, as these are just people, same with actors. I find it silly when there are hundreds of people gawking at actors, waving at them, and I'll have a glance then be on my way. I don't get the whole awe factor or the autograph angle. With the babe channel women, the fans just hope they will hook up with them Tongue

If you're good looking enough, and have some money, then you might be in luck...
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 19:21 by mrmann.)
20-04-2013 19:19
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Couldn't agree more my friend. Like these men that popped down to babe studios after the DJ accidentally blurted out where they were live on air. What are they expecting to happen? This is real women with real lives etc. "Oh you watch me on air do you? Right lets go back to mine" hahaha in your dreams guys

Dont get me wrong, if say I was out with one of your guys on the town etc and we saw one of the babe channel girls on the town, sure would be great, just to see her in the flesh and all that. But I'm not like some of these people who would expecting anything to happen at all

They are real people, like you say with actors etc. They are just real normal human beings likes us and I have never ever fully got into that whole "wow factor" thing. I think if you really wanted to know where the babe studios were, as well all know RLC is in Bristol, but if you really wanted to know it would take you like 10 mins of searching on this forum and BAM! you have the address

So when shall we pop down? hahaha laugh
20-04-2013 19:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV