babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids

LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
(02-04-2013 12:31 )KimberleyJx Wrote:  Hey there! I don't get to decide on how long I get to do domme for unfortunately, Babestation are in full control of when I'll do domme and the duration.

Also no word yet but I'm on tomorrow & I will be joined by Ava Delush & Emma-Leigh. Also may bring latex Wink x

Surely you mean "I'm bringing my Latex"?
03-04-2013 13:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Wow - just wow - called Kimberley earlier and holy fuck she is fantastic on the phone - it was my first time too and I felt right at home - nerves present but under control - talking to her like it's second nature.

Gave me a nice little shout out too - Kimberley my goddess how I adore thee.

Looking so fucking hot in her latex, those gorgeous legs clad in latex - that leotard, those perfect big fake tits out on display. My idea of heaven!

I'm surprised I haven't fainted due to lack of blood getting to my brain because it doesn't appear to be going anywhere else other than to my cock!
04-04-2013 00:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sith1 Offline
Banned

Kimberley looking amazing in her latex no one wears it better then Kimberly
04-04-2013 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2013 00:55 )sith1 Wrote:  Kimberley looking amazing in her latex no one wears it better then Kimberly

Amen to that my brother!
04-04-2013 02:18
Able208 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kimberly's show last night was awesome, love the domme set! Clearly BS now realise they are onto a good thing with this as they seemed to extend it and put it out on freeview.

My only criticism would be that the BS academy was unavailable when calling from a PC as no pin code was displaying for the channel Sad
04-04-2013 16:52
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2013 16:52 )Able208 Wrote:  Kimberly's show last night was awesome, love the domme set! Clearly BS now realise they are onto a good thing with this as they seemed to extend it and put it out on freeview.

My only criticism would be that the BS academy was unavailable when calling from a PC as no pin code was displaying for the channel Sad

Agree completely with the first part of your post - it was rare to not see her on the phone talking with someone. I've tuned in on freeview after midnight (watch it streamed prior to midnight) several times now when Kimberley has been on and she's not been in latex - much to my disappointment, but this time they kept her out there and she excelled.

All credit to the producers last night - Danni, Beth and Kimberley all out in latex at the same time, it was quite the sight actually, and I've most certainly started to pay a bit more attention to Danni after last night's escapades in latex!

As for the second part of your post - that sucks, has it happened before or was it only for last night?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 17:41 by LatexRyan.)
04-04-2013 17:38
Able208 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Ryan,

I think its the academy channel, it does not have a pin (the other channels, including sexstation all have pin codes in the bottom right of the webstream display)

You have to enter the pin when phoning through your PC to select the girl -I even tried guessing the pin shocked ended up going in phone-menu circles and gave up!

Still enjoyed watching the show Wink
04-04-2013 21:03
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Kimberley has tweeted that she will next be on the Academy on April 17th.
05-04-2013 16:22
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2013 17:28 )Longtimecaller Wrote:  Thanks to all you guys who recorded Kims night, unfortunately I was unable to record last weeks entire session, very much appreciated.

Kimberley, your domme sessions are amazing on Babestation Academy at the minute, you seem to fit into the role so naturally, must just be a naughty mistress at heart! Can't help but be slightly saddened when you only have brief periods of time in domme. Whenever you are doing your domme sessions, I find it so hard to get through because you are constantly busy with callers, do Babestation decide how long you do domme for, because I'm sure you'd take a lot more calls if they kept you in it for longer.

As for latex, I think i speak for all us latex lovers when i say when can we see you in your military outfit again, you look amazing in it. To be fair, you look amazing whenever I see you on Academy, but some of us just love a bit of rubber Wink

I know you've been on Academy for roughly 7 shows now, any word on when you will graduate? I say when and not if, because I can't see any reason for them not to take you. You are amazing!

I know you couldn't cap last week, but please tell me that you managed to get some caps of this week - a whole night of Kimberley in Latex plus a special shoot-out for me Big Grin
05-04-2013 16:24
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(05-04-2013 16:22 )LatexRyan Wrote:  Kimberley has tweeted that she will next be on the Academy on April 17th.

Due to a scheduling error Kimberley has tweeted that she will not be on this week and instead will be on the week after (April 24th)
13-04-2013 00:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV