babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids

LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
In addition to our self professed 'Babestation Cadette', Danni Levy and Xena we also had Jada at one point for a short while. 4 Girls in one night, wow.

Very little solo screen time for most of the girls last night - mostly on in pairs.

Danni and Kimberley were co-ordinated the whole night in terms of outfits - always wearing the same get up, good to see that there is a bit of planning going on.

Kimberley had a brief Domination session with Xena in a nice corset but I didn't see any latex Sad which is a little disappointing, but you gotta appeal to everyone, hopefully she'll make up for it next time she is on!

I was going to call Kimberley last night but didn't manage to time it up very well and when trying at 4.30 in the morning didn't get through to Kimberley - Danni was free but knowing Kimberley to an extent via twitter I felt that I'd be a little more comfortable calling for the first time with Kimberley.

Speaking of Danni she always sounds like she's a dirty girl when she's on the mic - whilst our dear Kimberley sounds prim and proper on the mic - even when she's talking filthy Wink I love it though - don't change Kim!

I just love that Hertfordshire accent - guess that's what happens when you're a fan of 4 of the county's finest sons - Enter Shikari
21-03-2013 11:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
28-03-2013 05:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marvin Offline
Junior Poster

I stayed up too late, recorded 908 and saw no latex. At all. Again. Colour me disappointed.
28-03-2013 11:25
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

My second outfit change 'Mistress Kimberley' was latex babe, think that was around 10.30/45ish x
28-03-2013 12:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sith1 Offline
Banned

Kimberley looked amazing in all the outfits last night fast becoming a fantastic night girl
28-03-2013 13:34
Marvin Offline
Junior Poster

Tnx KJx. More than a share of bad luck at play then, I did miss 30-45mins around then and when I was next able to tune in and start recording it was a long solo by someone else. Your tweet says there was a session on BS Extra, was that latex?
28-03-2013 13:44
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

It was indeed latex bra and thong. There is a video on here I think babe with the caps above. On next Wednesday as well Smile x
30-03-2013 21:23
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

13th/14th Mar

[Image: kimberley_1_(14_03_2013).wmv_thumbs_[201..._16.11.jpg]

video

01-04-2013 16:43
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

Thanks to all you guys who recorded Kims night, unfortunately I was unable to record last weeks entire session, very much appreciated.

Kimberley, your domme sessions are amazing on Babestation Academy at the minute, you seem to fit into the role so naturally, must just be a naughty mistress at heart! Can't help but be slightly saddened when you only have brief periods of time in domme. Whenever you are doing your domme sessions, I find it so hard to get through because you are constantly busy with callers, do Babestation decide how long you do domme for, because I'm sure you'd take a lot more calls if they kept you in it for longer.

As for latex, I think i speak for all us latex lovers when i say when can we see you in your military outfit again, you look amazing in it. To be fair, you look amazing whenever I see you on Academy, but some of us just love a bit of rubber Wink

I know you've been on Academy for roughly 7 shows now, any word on when you will graduate? I say when and not if, because I can't see any reason for them not to take you. You are amazing!
01-04-2013 17:28
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

Hey there! I don't get to decide on how long I get to do domme for unfortunately, Babestation are in full control of when I'll do domme and the duration.

Also no word yet but I'm on tomorrow & I will be joined by Ava Delush & Emma-Leigh. Also may bring latex Wink x
02-04-2013 12:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV