Posting Machine

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
Kimbo gone,someone at BS needs to go to specsavers Sad
24-01-2014 07:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2014 07:14 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Kimbo gone,someone at BS needs to go to specsavers Sad

Well did she jump or was she pushed? Don't think we know. She certainly was not doing many shifts but again was that her choice or theirs? Not sure we should be too quick to jump to conclusions.
24-01-2014 07:45
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2014 07:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 07:14 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Kimbo gone,someone at BS needs to go to specsavers Sad

Well did she jump or was she pushed? Don't think we know. She certainly was not doing many shifts but again was that her choice or theirs? Not sure we should be too quick to jump to conclusions.

well she must have left because of that then,bs still need to go to specsavers tho....
24-01-2014 12:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I always enjoyed watching her and hope she is back on our screens soon,personally would like to see her on S66 but as she has been there before seems unlikely,suppose we will just have to wait and see.

im always open to positive change
24-01-2014 13:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Rocha Jay also leaving get the feeling they are cutting hours of girls they dont want now because they are bringing in some more girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-01-2014 13:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-01-2014 13:23 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I always enjoyed watching her and hope she is back on our screens soon,personally would like to see her on S66 but as she has been there before seems unlikely,suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Don't think it's unlikely myself. s66 are looking for new nightbabes and know how Kimberly is on the phones etc unlike an unknown babe that is totally new to the babeshows. Kimberly now will have a good fanbase that will call her which s66 know will bring in the calls

Agree have to wait and see what channel she goes too, same with rocha jay

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2014 15:36 by Rammyrascal.)
24-01-2014 15:34
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Given her love of PVC etc I'm putting money on RLC grabbing her
24-01-2014 15:45
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(24-01-2014 15:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 13:23 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I always enjoyed watching her and hope she is back on our screens soon,personally would like to see her on S66 but as she has been there before seems unlikely,suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Don't think it's unlikely myself. s66 are looking for new nightbabes and know how Kimberly is on the phones etc unlike an unknown babe that is totally new to the babeshows. Kimberly now will have a good fanbase that will call her which s66 know will bring in the calls

Wherever Kim goes, I think she'll be a success, of course I do hope that she gets to wear latex more often, as that is one thing that she and I both share a passion for.
25-01-2014 00:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Noooo... The Sexy Ms Kimberly Jones is Leaving Us... Not Good... Iv been Watchin her since she was on S66 and then on Babestation... Iv had some very Filthy Fones calls with her and she was always welcoming..... I loved her Sexy Body and Preety Face, Not Forgeting that Big Sexy Ass.... I Always Loved when she wore Latex Outfits as I Love it when Girls wear Latex. she always put on a good show in whatever set she was in.... Great Girl.... I'm Gona Miss Her....

Imo I don't think she will go Back to S66, well u never know, but she would be great on their sets.... Let's Just Hope she Joins a Good Channel and Gets More Screen time, Which she very much deserves....

Well Good Luck Ms Kimberly Jones and Hope to See u Very Soon on our Screens so I can call u again and we can enjoy our chats.... You Will Be Missed Very Much...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-01-2014 03:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2014 15:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

S66 will be mad if they don't sign up Kimberley, the roster of girls on S66 is down to the bare bones and they need to make some new signings, she may go to RLC as someone said but i hope she don't do all that dom and dress up in latex stuff all the time which RLC love to do, kim has a terrific body which i want to see
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2014 00:25 by Joey 27.)
26-01-2014 00:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV