babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids

dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
Looked stunning last night in the red outfit!
19-10-2013 12:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2013 12:55 )dirrt Wrote:  Looked stunning last night in the red outfit!

kimbo is due another stint in her birthday suit methinks,its too good to be left wrapped up Smile
19-10-2013 13:07
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Kimberly was awesome last night it was great to her her beautiful smile and that tight body of hers. She has a really perky, round ass and great tits. Kimberly and daisy on screen at the same time was just so hot, watching both their asses shaking around at the same time was heaven!!!Big GrinBig Grin
24-10-2013 12:14
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

Fit as fuck. Enjoyed watching her last night.....a lot!!
30-10-2013 15:47
blackavengre Offline
Junior Poster

I just read through the majority of this thread, and you guys sure as hell love latex! I'm not a avid as you guys in that respect but I'm a pretty open-minded fellow. And she damn well makes all her outfits appealing Smile

Thing is, I know not many people are for it, but she has the most amazing soles I think I've ever had the pleasure of fapping to on these babe shows. She has some amazing tits, legs, ass, feet face, the whole darned package. But I'd really appreciate it in the future, if any of you guys have caps or vids of her showing off those porcelain legs and feet that they could get some love on this thread. And I know they are out there, as I've called her a few times to get her to show them off for me, which shes always more than willing to do. Awesome babe all in all, keep up the good work lads
30-10-2013 15:57
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Kimberly looked absolutely delish last night especially in that bikini, she filled it out so nicely and it showed her body off to perfection. She really has one hell of an ass it's so juicy, round and perky but so toned at the same time and what a sight it is watching her from behind. Definitely can't forget about her boobs they really are spectacular and a beautiful smile to top it all off.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 19:20 by tylercoop.)
30-10-2013 16:44
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Kimberly is looking very sexy and Amazing in that Latex outfit. Wish she Could wear Latex everytime she is on. Kimberly we need more Latex... I think Latex is the theme tonight across the channels.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-11-2013 01:32
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Yes Kimberly Thank You... Love ur Black Pvc or Latex Platform Shiny Boots...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-11-2013 04:11
dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

Any caps or vids?
11-11-2013 17:08
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Kimberly is one of the most underrated stars around, she is so gorgeous and has such a pretty face and she looked so hot last night in that see through top. I hope she's on again this week with because I'm in need of another dose of that superb, round, tight, perky booty and her beautifully proportioned body especially her smoking hot legs and boobs.
11-11-2013 18:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV