GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adultwork - Advice, Help & Technical

vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Adultwork - Advice, Help & Technical
Hi folks

I've been trying to understand how the AdultWork cams/Skype shows work. I've emailed several girls trying to fathom it out but I'm not sure I'm any the wiser. Perhaps someone here has a better idea?

What I know so far:

There are potentially two types of cam show offered. One is DirectCam (I'm assuming this is AdultWork's own set-up) and the other is either simply labelled as ‘webcam’. If you go for the webcam option have the choice of

a) Skype/Messenger (or similar) or

b) webcam with phone.

The girls I’ve emailed about this tell me they don’t have any audio with Skype, which is why the webcam with phone option is offered.

Does that sound odd to anyone? The idea of no audio with Skype, I mean. I use Skype all the time and I can either use my cam mic (OK, the sound isn’t the best through this) or my dedicated mic. Either way, I have sound.

So, presumably, if I want to have sound in my cam session with a girl, I need to call the number I’m given once the session is booked… which means I’ll be paying for the mobile call, as well as the credits per min for the session itself? Or do I have that wrong?

Would DirectCam be the better option? Does this offer audio?

Cheers,

Vega.
16-01-2013 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dinomeister Offline
Senior Poster

RE: AdultWork Cams etc.
^^^^ Yes, I think that's right. That's why I go with girls who offer sound in Skype or Directcam with sound. But i don't like their directcam system, I always experience sound problems like feedback or a delay on the other end.

Personally I don't like the idea of paying for a call on top of a webcam session, pointless, spoils the experience.. but thats just my opinion.
17-01-2013 22:49
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: AdultWork Cams etc.
^^^ Yes. I agree.

I wonder why most don't offer sound in Skype? It would seem to be the easiest/best option? I wouldn't even mind paying that bit extra.

Perhaps it's a way of making it harder for the call/cam sessions to be recorded?
18-01-2013 11:14
Katie_Evers Offline

RE: Adultwork - Advice, Help & Technical
Directcam - Click this link on the top right of a profile when it's green (available) and go straight into the room. It's pay per minute and you stay as long as you like. Echo/ feedback can be avoided if the girl turns off her speakers (she can't hear you but you still hear her)

Webcam - This is where you pre-book a show for a set time and minutes. Once booked and confirmed you get given each other's skype/ messenger id and chat there however you like.

Booking WITH sound - A lot of girls offer webcam, and then webcam WITH phone, at 2 different prices. If you book cam WITH phone then usually the girl will have audio enabled, or she will give you her number to call, or call you.

Not offering sound could be down to personal preference, a way to make extra income, or to avoid sound issues. Also, I find a lot of guys that chat to me actually ask for phone separately, even though they know I include audio.

Hope this helps x

Twitter
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 08:06 by Katie_Evers.)
05-12-2013 08:04
mirella Offline

I think that what works best today are the pages of sex cam. There you can find many girls that broadcast live. The bad thing is that you have to pay but many times you can see it for free but without nudity

regards! the best sexcams
30-03-2019 17:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Hmmmmmm on AW I get error message 'cannot access this page' when trying to use the direct cam. With FB, What'sApp and Instagram down I'm wondering if there is an outage of some kind affecting certain seevices ....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 19:13 by lovebabes56.)
03-07-2019 19:10
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Please god tell me you don't sell your body on Adultwork Bounce
03-07-2019 19:36
DianeCam Offline

Before, it was popular to do webcam shows organized with friends or in forums of sex by skype without associating with companies because besides limiting the audio, the payment for the models was quite complicated (sometimes they didn't pay you anything at all) that's why I love the new webcam sites, everything is much easier and safer for the model and the viewers, you should visit them.
10-09-2020 20:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles