babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Some old Liveshow footage

Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Some old Liveshow footage
Hi chaps, hope you are all well, I know some of you wax lyrical about some of our 'old' liveshows, those early ones were filmed by me and I did used to cut it a lot closer than was really allowed hence me being 'moved onto desk duties' to perserve the legalities of our Licence, I am only allowed to film Live Shows under strict supervision now lol.

I have found a few boxes of tapes from those shows and re-edited them down to ten minutes, they make for exciting viewing, If you are interested they are at babestationtube.com I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed filming them.

have a great Christmas one and all.
kind regards
Mark.
19-12-2012 16:54
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Some old Liveshow footage
What a horrible job you have Mark; being paid to look through hours of footage of attractive, naked women. Don't worry son, one of these days the worm will turn and luck will come your way.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-12-2012 17:06
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2012 17:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  What a horrible job you have Mark; being paid to look through hours of footage of attractive, naked women. Don't worry son, one of these days the worm will turn and luck will come your way.

Domo arigato Mr Roboto ..!
;-) yes, I do need reminding sometimes of how lucky I am, though it is a job not without its dangers, only last friday I shot a scene with Peter Oh Tool bumming Cathy Heaven for a fan request for our BSX website who complained there was not enough Anal on there, I had instructed Peter to deliver an Anal Creampie but he pulled out at just the wrong moment and, unfortunately, I was in the 'line of fire' resulting in his cum hitting me in my eyes, such was the agony that I have a new found respect for these girls who are happy to take it in the face, that stuff burns like hell!

I have just been told that I have a nice girl/girl scene booked in tomorrow with the ever lovely Samantha Bentley and Alyssa Divine, that will be a welcome respite after the Anal shenanigans of last week.

take care kind Sir.
Mark
19-12-2012 17:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nice one Mark

although I'm surprised to see the advert http://babestationtube.com/video/23/tiff...ie-c-promo
still there, given how bad it was, and lets face it, it was drastically lame, especially given other footage showing their levels previously.

but nice one dude Smile
19-12-2012 18:21
charley444 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-12-2012 16:54 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Hi chaps, hope you are all well, I know some of you wax lyrical about some of our 'old' liveshows, those early ones were filmed by me and I did used to cut it a lot closer than was really allowed hence me being 'moved onto desk duties' to perserve the legalities of our Licence, I am only allowed to film Live Shows under strict supervision now lol.

I have found a few boxes of tapes from those shows and re-edited them down to ten minutes, they make for exciting viewing, If you are interested they are at babestationtube.com I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed filming them.

have a great Christmas one and all.
kind regards
Mark.

Great vids & how it should still be. Are there any more where they came from.
20-12-2012 16:27
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Hi, yes, there are a few more, keep your eyes peeled on that site.
21-12-2012 08:23
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Eyes have been kept peeled.

Space has been watched.

Was something supposed to happen?
08-02-2013 10:51
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

is Mark still about? be a shame to lose classic material

23-05-2018 12:40
bsx_updates Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2018 12:40 )cwpussylover Wrote:  is Mark still about? be a shame to lose classic material

Hi, yes Im still about thank you for asking :-)
I still have many hours of live xxx footage boxed up and in storage and Im slowly working through it.

I have pretty much everything I filmed on every night time show between 2003 until the channel closed down although not all of the tapes are in good condition.

The main issue is the room in which the tapes where stored in a basement experienced a flood a while ago and a good portion of them were destroyed. Those that survived were exposed to damp and mildew and DV tapes are not renowned for their durability so Im converting them to digital as fast as I can.

I put some scenes up with Jemstone, Lymara, Elise, Sahara and Dani O Neil last week on the bsx website which are pretty good and will add more next week.
Im also busy with shooting new scenes for bsx of which I add to the site regularly.
25-05-2018 11:53
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

gutting that some classic material might be lost forever, have you come across any Ruby Summers or Sav Mai, liveshows or unseen footage to come please?

25-05-2018 12:23
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra