cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

What's happened to Sexstation?

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

What's happened to Sexstation?
Ever since they took over Babecast and went to four channels its not been the same.

When Sexstation first started it was the most ambitious and forward-thinking production of them all; they got all the big-name adult stars to work for the channel and were the first to introduce services like live web stream & 3G. It was the best channel by a mile because they kept it fresh and made a real effort to make every night different from the last.

But after moving to four channels before Christmas they seem to have run out of ideas. The sets on all of their programmes haven't changed once since they made the switch and they don't seem to make the effort to mix things up in the way that they did when the show first started out.

Anybody else agree?
16-03-2009 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sboss Offline
Forza Azurri

RE: What's happened to Sexstation?
I agree with you, Sylar. The spark that was there seems to have died. The main thing that I have noticed, is that since it was split into 4 channels, we keep getting the same girls on over and over as there have been hardly any new additions (a few sporadic appearances maybe, from a few new girls) but otherwise basically the same girls having to cover more channels, which in turn means more appearances. I don't know about anyone else but I like a bit of variation on the girls unless it's someone super hot!
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 14:34 by sboss.)
16-03-2009 14:32
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I don't have a problem with seeing some of the girls(Lolly on the Tv and Twinkle & Harmony on the web show will always do it for me)but you are right in saying that it's the same old same old.

Mind you it would be good if they got in some new faces rather than just open the "transfer window".After all these girls will look the same whatever channel they are on.Although Delta's enthusiasm and performance levels shot up once she left BB and joined Cellcast.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-03-2009 15:16
sboss Offline
Forza Azurri

speedybert Wrote:I don't have a problem with seeing some of the girls(Lolly on the Tv and Twinkle & Harmony on the web show will always do it for me)but you are right in saying that it's the same old same old.

Mind you it would be good if they got in some new faces rather than just open the "transfer window".After all these girls will look the same whatever channel they are on.Although Delta's enthusiasm and performance levels shot up once she left BB and joined Cellcast.

Definately lacking in "new blood" on the channels. We should start a supply chain network to start filtering some more quality babes onto the channels!
16-03-2009 15:32
tsurugi Offline
Banned

when it first started it was a good alternative to babestation but now has just turned into babestation mark 2
16-03-2009 15:53
deano Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:when it first started it was a good alternative to babestation but now has just turned into babestation mark 2

Have too agree with the above comments. Seems to be a lack of effort from the produers , and some of the girls. I thought they all were supposed to be topless after ten ? Seems candy can get away with it .
Also i have quiet a soft spot for Annie, Anna . But annie now seems to lay on her side most of the time , seems kinda shy about showing her crotch to the camera now .
I was watching an old recording of anna the other day , and compaired with now , her performance is crap .
So who is at fault , the girl or the producer .
17-03-2009 16:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ofcom is the blame it always has been always will ofcom has never liked the 900 channels and will do everything it there power to tone down these shows making them as you lot call it dull.
or its them eitherway i hope it picks up soon Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 17:10 by G@Z!.)
17-03-2009 16:52
tsurugi Offline
Banned

bluekiss was at its best when ionie was the producer pov handheld galore
17-03-2009 17:10
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

POV stuff should happen more, it was awesome.

Babecast is still probably my favourite channel though. Lolly, Reede, no nonsense. Some of the babes on LiveXXX and Blue Kiss like Ruby Fox, Annie Mullah and Lilly Roma are fantastic and when they go on Sex Station, it's good but usually Sex Station is just very stale with usually Alex or Karina on every, single night.
17-03-2009 19:00
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

IMO its the producers who are responsible for setting the tone of the show and creating an environment that the girls are happy to work in. If its the same format every single night then its not going to inspire them to up their games.

I wish that they'd just concentrated on making one amazing channel instead of stretching it out and having four average ones. I guess money talks though...
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 20:19 by Sylar.)
17-03-2009 20:18

gemma hiles