babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Dani O'Neal - Discussion Thread

dh99 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Dani O'Neal - Discussion Thread
Has any1 got any vids of dani to share i own british teen girls and 2 me its rather shit
27-05-2009 19:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

girrafe video is down.
14-06-2009 14:24
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

stingersplash Wrote:girrafe video is down.

Has she done a video with a giraffe?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
14-06-2009 14:31
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Lmao there's always one Big Grin
14-06-2009 14:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Dani harking back to the glory days of BS tonight, looking very tasty in a little polka-dot bikini and bare feet. Ditching the heels and going with au naturel legs, she's certainly won the early evening channel battle in this house! 909 is staying on until she vacates the bed. Smile
02-07-2009 21:24
dh99 Offline
Apprentice Poster

i dont no what happen to my post go on to xhamster . com (take away the spaces) and type in the search bar (Curvy glamour babe gets off)
03-07-2009 04:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Addison Wrote:Dani harking back to the glory days of BS tonight, looking very tasty in a little polka-dot bikini and bare feet. Ditching the heels and going with au naturel legs, she's certainly won the early evening channel battle in this house! 909 is staying on until she vacates the bed. Smile

dani is sure was looking lovely last night

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2009 12:49
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:
Addison Wrote:Dani harking back to the glory days of BS tonight, looking very tasty in a little polka-dot bikini and bare feet. Ditching the heels and going with au naturel legs, she's certainly won the early evening channel battle in this house! 909 is staying on until she vacates the bed. Smile

dani is sure was looking lovely last night

So how was Dani last night did she do anything different apart from lie on bed all the time or not?
03-07-2009 15:40
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Not a lot was different, although she never 'just lies there,' plus she was in an outfit that displayed more of what I, at least, want to see Tongue . All the girls have a sort of pattern of moves they do over and over again, even if they’re not consciously aware of it. Dani was doing well what she always does: lots of nice rump shaking, etc. Later on, when I switched back to 909 Donna Duke and Morgan were all oiled/creamed up in a paddling pool. That did seem a bit of a departure, although I don't watch BS as much as I used to. With that sort of stuff going on, and Dani reverting back to a classic, natural outfit and bare legs and feet, I'm thinking I should tune in more.
03-07-2009 20:47
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

Addison Wrote:Not a lot was different, although she never 'just lies there,' plus she was in an outfit that displayed more of what I, at least, want to see Tongue . All the girls have a sort of pattern of moves they do over and over again, even if they’re not consciously aware of it. Dani was doing well what she always does: lots of nice rump shaking, etc. Later on, when I switched back to 909 Donna Duke and Morgan were all oiled/creamed up in a paddling pool. That did seem a bit of a departure, although I don't watch BS as much as I used to. With that sort of stuff going on, and Dani reverting back to a classic, natural outfit and bare legs and feet, I'm thinking I should tune in more.

I unfortunately missed the show again last night so how was Dani last night and the show in general anything happen in particular? Thanks
04-07-2009 09:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV