Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Partyland - channel 50

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Channel 50
its gona be tame the same way party girls was tame in the beggining. so give em a couple of weeks. also caty hasnt been on her usual top form of late same goes for a few of the sexstation girls but im sure they will deliver the goods the same way the babestation girls did soon enough.
what you may find hard to adjust to is that sexstation seems more business orientated, where as babestation is siding slightly more fun plus it dosent have party people girls on it which is an attraction for sum. cream shows and oil shows are rare events with sexstation and the show seems more serious, and to be honest i aint a fan of the sexstation style and do prefer babestations but i prefer the girls on sextation as the likes of karina curry and alex adams are hard to match when on form.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2009 16:50 by HEX!T.)
20-03-2009 16:49
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hmm i think i'll wait for the puposed babestation then i like my oil and cream Smile
20-03-2009 16:53
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:The picture quality was excellent and was widescreen.

That was the best thing about the show. I liked the fact that they bothered to make the "set" look attractive. A splash of colour here and there improves things no end. On Party Girls everything looked really drab so this was a pleasant change.

TheWatcher Wrote:From what I saw and from the posted clips the content seems boring compared to PartyGirls. The girls move about even less than those on PartyPeople channel 37. They just lie there facing the camera. I did see Caty do a couple of deliberate nip flashes while I was watching but she was pretty tame. I have never seen her on tv before and at the beginning they said she was naughtier than her sister, Amanda. Disappointing so far.

Yep. I watched until Party People came on and it didn't get any more exciting. The whole slo-mo sexy routine gets tiring to watch after a bit and the lack of anything really suggestive going on doesn't motivate me to ring in. And if it was boring with those hot babes, then what will it be like when they put some not so hot girls on?

Oh well, hope it improves. Maybe it's more exciting if you watch a recording back at double speed :-).
20-03-2009 17:03
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

my pvr still doesn't recognise the programmes have started so I can't record it, no manual record either!!
20-03-2009 19:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Jonnieboy Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I did see Caty do a couple of deliberate nip flashes while I was watching but she was pretty tame. Disappointing so far.

Yep. I watched until Party People came on and it didn't get any more exciting.
Maybe you should try watching the whole show before passing comment. Smile

"Nip slips"??? Caty was totally topless for a good deal of the time, especially during the first 60 mins of the final 90, which she did on her own.
21-03-2009 03:28
Bunna Away
On Leave

There's a cracking brunette with great big knockers on now and she's lobbed them out a number of times too.....I'm in love lol

Thank you and goodnight!
21-03-2009 03:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Daryl Morgan, I think.
21-03-2009 03:43
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Bunna Wrote:There's a cracking brunette with great big knockers on now and she's lobbed them out a number of times too.....I'm in love lol

daryl morgan ther'e bootiful

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-03-2009 03:46
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

vila Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I did see Caty do a couple of deliberate nip flashes while I was watching but she was pretty tame. Disappointing so far.

Yep. I watched until Party People came on and it didn't get any more exciting.
Maybe you should try watching the whole show before passing comment. Smile

"Nip slips"??? Caty was totally topless for a good deal of the time, especially during the first 60 mins of the final 90, which she did on her own.

Ah well thats good news. And, at the risk of passing comment too early, they've definitely been a lot more relaxed tonight - more animated and boobs out from early on. Daryl Morgan is a Goddess!

After watching the crummy channel 46 screen for so long it's truly gratifying to see so much female flesh on screen at once. I'm still hoping for Babestation tho.
21-03-2009 04:27
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

21-03-2009 09:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV