Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Partyland - channel 50

Romeo217 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Partyland - channel 50
Hey Guys, Candy is back tonight and I think she's had a boob job!
17-06-2009 21:21
Find all posts by this user
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

TheWatcher Wrote:I posted a few weeks ago that I thought the program had not improved since it started. I have changed my mind.
I saw last nights show with Daryl, Caty and Ella, and also the night previous to that with Reede and Ella. There is a lot of girl-girl stuff now, not up to PartyGirl standards, but more than there is on channel 33. There seems to be less split screen mode used and less texts being read out by the girls, than I remember. The boiler room is an interesting addition, so long as its not used too much, prefer the girls on the bed.
If girls were meant to be viewed standing up, God would have made tvs 9x16 and not 16x9 Big Grin

Caty had her hair down last night and was really lovely.

Yes, there has been some improvement on PL, but, as you say, not even close to (late era) PG. From the caps I have seen on this forum, it still isn't up to $ky standards, either. annoyed
Talking of which, I noticed that Caty even said, to Daryl, "If this wasn't Freeview, I'd kiss you on the lips".

RE. Split screen; you have been lucky; a few nights ago, it was almost wall to wall split screen! Hopefully, they have realised that most people hate it, and are acting accordingly.

Caty is always 'really lovely', IMO Big Grin
18-06-2009 00:37

Spoke too soon - bloody split screen again! annoyed

Even worse, sadly, I think Romeo217 is correct; looks as though Candy's had a boob job Sad Sad Sad
18-06-2009 01:10
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

haven't watched the recording yet, but isn't candy the one who only likes to get her right tit out? she already had massive tits, don't tell me she's gone bigger!
18-06-2009 08:31
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Romeo217 Wrote:Hey Guys, Candy is back tonight and I think she's had a boob job!

Shame, she had a great pair already..oh well Tongue
18-06-2009 12:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Censorship :-( Wrote:Spoke too soon - bloody split screen again! annoyed

Even worse, sadly, I think Romeo217 is correct; looks as though Candy's had a boob job Sad Sad Sad

I must have been lucky seeing 2 good channel 50 shows recently. I just watched the one from yesterday morning with Candy, Lolly and Sammie. It was very poor.
Split screens, no girl-girl stuff, girls not moving about much. Sad
Candy seemed more static than the last time I saw her, well over a month ago. Maybe her gigantic breasts are slowing her down. They definitely seemed to be larger than I remember them being. Unnecessary boob job? Sad
19-06-2009 10:58
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

after last night's show, they didn't look that much bigger, they've definitely been played with though, ruined them, imo..........
19-06-2009 21:59
Romeo217 Offline
Junior Poster

Shy RE: Partyland - channel 50
ClownSpank Wrote:after last night's show, they didn't look that much bigger, they've definitely been played with though, ruined them, imo..........

I'm still undecided on whether they've been 'amended' but they definitely LOOKED bigger!
19-06-2009 23:25

TheWatcher Wrote:
Censorship :-( Wrote:Spoke too soon - bloody split screen again! annoyed

I must have been lucky seeing 2 good channel 50 shows recently. I just watched the one from yesterday morning with Candy, Lolly and Sammie. It was very poor.
Split screens, no girl-girl stuff, girls not moving about much. Sad
Candy seemed more static than the last time I saw her, well over a month ago. Maybe her gigantic breasts are slowing her down. They definitely seemed to be larger than I remember them being. Unnecessary boob job? Sad

Once again, I find myself in agreement with The Watcher; PL has been back to the usual crap for the last few nights - it does seem to depend on who's on, though; Lolly, despite her hardcore pedigree, has always been poor on PL, IMO, and we all know how 'serene' Candy is. Wink

I guess we'll have to wait for Caty to return Smile

Having said that, It's all relative; PL on Freeview suffers in the same way as BS does, relative to the 'real' versions on $ky annoyed

I'm not even sure that the Freeview efforts deserve the 'Lite' title; perhaps Fake BS & PL, or ‘BS: The Abridged Version', would be nearer the mark Wink
Or ‘BS Censored’, or ‘BS Granny Approved Version’ or 'BS: Approved by Mediawatch' or... Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 13:11 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2009 12:57
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

I don’t know one minute it’s good and getting better the next it's back to the safe boring style it was when it first launched, then by the same token, Babestation, which has been for the most part rubbish on freeview since launch, was great last night, we had Amanda and Jemma Jey kissing each other, even with tongues at one point not to mention a bit of nipple kissing thrown in by the girls as well.

It must depend which producer is on, because some shows are so much better than others and with the things the girls are allowed to do varying so much from night to night.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 17:23 by Matsui.)
20-06-2009 17:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV