babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Friday was the lovely Sapphire, she was excellent again lots of her pretty pussy on show, spanked her gorgeous peachybum, played lots with her lovely natural big boobs having lots of fun all the time, love her naughty smile when she makes herself cum, great use of different outfits as always, Ric was on top form showing her off to her best as usual, and i go a shout out from her on the mic nice Cool

[Image: blue-2.jpg]

[Image: blue-3.jpg]

[Image: blue-4.jpg]

[Image: blue-5.jpg]

Saturday was a GG show from the lovely Jemma Jay and Tory Jackson, was a good show from the girls, let down a bit by the stand in cameraman he was not to bad, but the show was over lit and he didnt show as much as we normally see, both girls where enjoying playing with each other lots of boob play, plenty of pussy licking, good use of outfits and all 3 shows where different was as good as you will get with out Ric being in,

[Image: bsx-1.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-01-2019 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

So , yet again no touching at all, what is this tame nonsense about , winsaw could you please ask the question of why so much inconsistentcy with shows. I cannot believe Jess West plays with herself by rubbing her inner thighs so she must have been told she can't touch??? Why , what is the point and why is Kerrie aloud to do harder?

Winsaw you shot me down when I questioned Lynda performance levels that its her choice, I think it's more like the bottle job producer (mainly Ric) has lost his nerve and plays so safe he ruins the show , well unless your getting a shout out then that'll cloud your judgement I guess !
19-01-2019 00:52
winsaw Offline

^^ you ask the impossible , ofcom rules say very clearly that the camera may not show the girls rubbing there pussy from front on, it has to be doing from the side or over the shoulder , due to bsx being a TV show they can't do what u ask with out risking a huge fine from ofcom,

19-01-2019 12:26
ceasman Offline
Banned

Other producers do show it so this proves my point , he has lost his bottle and delivers the tamest shows. He may well work the camera well but it matters bugger all if he points it's in the wrong direction !!

Your judgment is clouded and I find it amazing that all you do is defend him but are critical of stand in cameramen that often do better jobs .
Interesting that you say they cant show front on, how does Kerrie get away with it or have you forgotten her shows ? More like can't show front in when Ric is in .

Really curious to hear your answer to this because you've now told me that they can't do things that they do most of the time (when it's not mega cautious Ric) and they are still on air and from what I've seen haven't had the HUGE fine you talk of. You've been sucked into the bs tamed down junk and just tow the line .

Ric is a good cameraman but is part of the bs culture of , don't offer too much , just the tame stuff , scared of his shadow and has worked with the bs girls and been part of taming it down with them giving fake shows that he can't up his game and push it a bit
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 00:43 by ceasman.)
20-01-2019 00:38
winsaw Offline

^^ the rules are there and known to all involved if you choose not to beleive that nothing I can do about that, to say front on pussy rubbing is happening all the time is just not true though, ofcom are always tightening the rules stuff the was normal practice 6 months ago and shown ever bsx show is now not allowed,
I have watch Kerrie show last week and the one before that was no front on pussy rubbing she did some hand thong which is quite different,
If sometimes a stand in cameraman has shown more than he should due to not knowing the rules then they have been lucky not to get in trouble although most the time I find they show far less as are so worried about messing up,
Ric gives the hardest show the rules allow that's why everyone likes his shows so much ,

20-01-2019 12:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2019 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  that's why everyone likes his shows so much ,

Winsaw the fact that ceaseman disagrees with you shows why this statement is incorrect. By all means have your own opinion but you don't speak for all of us and should not claim that you do.
20-01-2019 13:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

After reading some of this thread, I am imagining Ric reporting back to his boss : "Look mate, I've done all I can to try and lose you viewers, but they keep coming back week after week. I just don't know what it is I need to do to stop them tuning in." And the boss : "Yeah, I just don't understand it either, no point in changing anything."
20-01-2019 13:52
winsaw Offline

(20-01-2019 13:04 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Winsaw the fact that ceaseman disagrees with you shows why this statement is incorrect. By all means have your own opinion but you don't speak for all of us and should not claim that you do.

dude why must u always take everything so literal its just a saying people use when a number of people have told them some thing, dont get why you are always looking for something to kick off about when there is nothing there I really was not saying he was not allowed to have his opinion,

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 20:52 by winsaw.)
20-01-2019 15:42
winsaw Offline

(20-01-2019 13:52 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  After reading some of this thread, I am imagining Ric reporting back to his boss : "Look mate, I've done all I can to try and lose you viewers, but they keep coming back week after week. I just don't know what it is I need to do to stop them tuning in." And the boss : "Yeah, I just don't understand it either, no point in changing anything."

thats the bit i dont get if i really hated the product i would not be paying to watch it,
or at least i would not by it if the cameraman i didnt like was in,
me i really like the show there have been very few in the last 6 months i have not liked

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 16:07 by winsaw.)
20-01-2019 15:45
ceasman Offline
Banned

(20-01-2019 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ the rules are there and known to all involved if you choose not to beleive that nothing I can do about that, to say front on pussy rubbing is happening all the time is just not true though, ofcom are always tightening the rules stuff the was normal practice 6 months ago and shown ever bsx show is now not allowed,
I have watch Kerrie show last week and the one before that was no front on pussy rubbing she did some hand thong which is quite different,
If sometimes a stand in cameraman has shown more than he should due to not knowing the rules then they have been lucky not to get in trouble although most the time I find they show far less as are so worried about messing up,
Ric gives the hardest show the rules allow that's why everyone likes his shows so much ,

He communicates with you which is why you like his shows so much , not constructive just sucking up .

His shows are dull , very cautious and his constant chuntering proper annoying, which again you like because you got to say that or he won't chat to you.

Be genuine not a paid puppet for which ever channel your cosying up to that day !!!
20-01-2019 21:06

babestation xtra