babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
barracuda Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2018 12:43 )marlowe Wrote:  As from tomorrow night BSX is reverting to its former start time of 11:10.

That makes sense to me. Might as well start the encrypted viewing as early as reasonably possible.

I guess that the 11:30 start time didn't result in any additional viewers, although it was worth a try.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018 13:14 by barracuda.)
19-09-2018 13:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

No live BSX show on the website again tonight, bs really are talking imcomperdance to new levels, I don't know who was meant to do it but Beth was in so they must have had it covered as she stayed on the normal show,
Also the fact they where advertising a live show after 2310 must be breaking some rules I wonder if they would get in trouble if someone complaining to the ASA

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017

please follow my Twitter @the_real_winsaw
Yesterday 00:03
lozza123x Offline

Jess Lloyd was on the webshow for about the last 3 minutes. I guess someone remembered to switch the channel a bit late. Another show of "incompetence" resulted in the 10 minute tease at 12 on Freeview being full on previous live show with Dani Maye and Charley Green. The highlight of this was Charley stripping off Dani's panties and then spreading her pussy wide. That could spell trouble from OFCOM
Yesterday 17:51

babestation xtra