babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Yes, this is all very true. But when "Open legged filth" is not always provided doesn't even the drunk man get annoyed? Some will not even remember, some will say never again only to cave again the following week or whatever, but if crotch shots are all that matters, I find it quite telling that BS are so beholden to their babes that they let their service be wounded in such a self-deafeting way. Maybe its that doing BSX is that bad for some babes that they sling in these duff performances in an effort to get out of it in future?! :P

I get that there's a reluctance from the top babes to revealling too much on there too (I've said similar on other threads on more than one occassion) but is their not a problem with saturation being reached in terms of how much can be mined from the same guys as regards perve? Isn't part of what 66 is doing with their mag (apart from the unceasing need to party obviously :P ), for instance, to do with reach and awareness - of gaining new acknowledgment of their brand and services. Does that not come into BSX?

Despite the fact that it should be reaching a wider more passive potential audience, I suppose the babes must figure there's no knock-on advantages to branching into it in that way either. Is it just the same old guys clicking on then? How do they get past that?

But then I do think there's a nail on the head from MLL finally as to why many babes limit themselves to perve for the harder content. It is precisely about limiting its reach, possibly even more than the financial side of it. Again I've said elsewhere that babes often seem okay with entertaining a few dozen blokes that way on a supposedly ephemeral medium but, perhaps understandably, baulk at the idea of doing the same for a bigger audience on any form of TV. One simply does not have the footprint of the other, it does not become as widely known as what the girl does.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-07-2017 15:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(16-07-2017 15:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Maybe its that doing BSX is that bad for some babes that they sling in these duff performances in an effort to get out of it in future?! Tongue

Well certain performers have been heard on open mic complaining that the callers are "worse" than the "normal" channels.

Isn't it like why some babes only do dayshows and are not happy to do nightshows ?
They just aren't personally comfortable with going beyond a certain level, and/or it doesn't fit the image they want to project.
At the end of the day it's their choice.
16-07-2017 18:08
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2017 11:31 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 10:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ......they should be offering something more there from the big names, not just what is free on the main channels, in the same way that 'new' boobs worked on the new BSW. The big names arn't doing the same stuff they offered in early 2016 anymore; they are prepared to go further now. I'm saying that should be factored in is all.

Bsx falls between two stools at the moment it is babes from a babe show trying to move past the babeshow format. It's always going to be difficult remoulding any one style built around attracting regular interaction into more passive mainstream pleasing content.

Encrypted stuff must have a broader appeal than looking to just babe show users I can see that. I'd just say that it should be about building a package that has a bit of something for everyone in it and not be overly obssessed with merely exhibiting body parts.

The falling between two stools is inevitable imho. They need to promise something sufficiently different from the free TV shows,and that needs to be clearly differentiated enough to be understood by the drunk man in the street impulse-buying with his red button after a night in the pub. You can clearly do that with a slogan like "Open Leg Filth".
It's perhaps more difficult to summarise a slightly naughtier tease show by a "big name" performer in such a succinct way.
It seems to me you are trying to create a "Good Nightshow Girls go Slightly Badder" channel, as opposed to a "Daytime Girls Gone Naughty" channel.
A laudable aim, and I'd probably watch -( Wink as one of the few here who shells out for Lori handthong shows without complaint Big Laugh ) but I'm not sure how workable it would be in practice.
A lot of the "big names" I think prefer to keep their "naughtier" activities to members-only sites where they can keep their own tighter control on the access - and the profit laugh - ?

I'm sure if they had one or two famous babes getting involved with some upright young men behind a pay zone, that would attract a lot of visits from punters, including many females.
19-07-2017 15:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What a great show lastnight, Tina Kay is amazing she got a great show out of Samantha the best since with Jess West last year, was nice to see she happy not looking like she wanted to punch the order girl lol,
It was great that all 4 sections where different, nice to see the cucumber back and the shower, both girls where really up for everything and great camera action as well,
That was bsx at its best well done all,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2017 15:30 by winsaw.)
22-07-2017 10:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(19-07-2017 15:41 )derekdas Wrote:  I'm sure if they had one or two famous babes getting involved with some upright young men behind a pay zone, that would attract a lot of visits from punters, including many females.

Wasn't that Sexstation ? I think that ship sailed....
22-07-2017 14:28
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

[split] BabestationX/BSX TV show - Caps (Only)
Wow,great stuff,especially the shower scenes. Always liked Tina and love Samantha and her bush. Thanks,Win.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2017 09:53 by greenray.)
23-07-2017 09:52
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Nice stuff of KL shaving down below,reminds me of the TVX prog,Shaving Rooms.
23-07-2017 16:50
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Leigh Darby saying she was doing a live show on Friday night, but I got the impression she was talking about a single session, not the whole night. Does anyone know who else was on?
29-07-2017 17:28
yoyos Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is BSX on today? blank screen here
29-07-2017 22:28
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

It's working for me. I'm getting reception of BSX as normal (if you count the Babe Fighting Championship as normal!)
30-07-2017 00:29

babestation xtra