babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

skank_whore Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
omg, jaiden (however you spell it) worst boob job i have ever seen.
28-11-2012 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
does anyone know if previous live shows can be viewed if you join the website?watched some of Dionne last night but recorded off freeview for viewing tonight only to find black screen. bloody typical!
28-11-2012 01:26
ceasman Offline
Banned

Wish i hadn't bothered, what a load of shit, only 1 girl naked, its like normal bs, don't think ive heard them read out one text yet, just mugging the viewer off again?
28-11-2012 02:02
skank_whore Offline
Banned

just shit, this channel gets worse and worse
28-11-2012 04:24
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I found last night's show almost depressing to watch. Because one of the best girls on there, Lacey Lorenzo, has now become one of the worst and one of the girls to avoid in the future. But also because it's obvious that they just haven't got enough girls to make this channel work for 7 days a week. Having said that they still get calls and texts coming in, so I'm sure output like last night is to the liking of some people out there.
28-11-2012 11:44
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2012 11:44 )barracuda Wrote:  I found last night's show almost depressing to watch. Because one of the best girls on there, Lacey Lorenzo, has now become one of the worst and one of the girls to avoid in the future. But also because it's obvious that they just haven't got enough girls to make this channel work for 7 days a week. Having said that they still get calls and texts coming in, so I'm sure output like last night is to the liking of some people out there.

I am really glad from all the latest comments that I have decided not to waste any more money or time on this channel until they see sense, listen to their viewers and improve the content and standards
28-11-2012 14:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i thought show was ok but Lacey did not show pussy even when somebody asked for it by text,seems this channel is running out of babes who will perform to enough a level to warrant charging for these shows especially in light of the rubbish night from Charlie andTiff .

im always open to positive change
28-11-2012 15:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-11-2012 11:34 )aaron Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 20:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  she has said on twitter in a reply to 'aaron' i believe that she chose herself not to appear on BSX,

Yes it's true, Nicolle told me it was her own choice not to appear on BabestationX. What a shame!

Well Nicolle seems to have done a quick U turn as she is on tonight according to the BSX schedule posted by babestation Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 19:31 by mr mystery.)
28-11-2012 19:06
skank_whore Offline
Banned

Lacey again too, maybe she will show her gash tonight.................yeah right
28-11-2012 19:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Interesting night last night, thought I'd give it another go.

so a few thoughts/observations:

1. Lacey has done the full spread numerous times.
2. BSX is promo'd as a channel without limits, we direct the girls, they can do whatever they want.
3. in the first two segments, we were told constantly that they were gonna get much more naughty in the next 2 segments

OK last night, why was Jaiden the only one to get properly naked? Lacey flashed a few times but kept panties firmly on otherwise, and Penny, did get naked but was still refusing to let anyone see any pink.

there were loads of texts about Penny, and Jaiden promised numerous times that all three girls would be showing everything, but it wasn’t until most of the way through the final segment, that Penny finally answered the requests, her response, 'well I've got to leave something to the imagination'

1. OK, firstly, if Penny doesn’t want to show her pink bits, then that is her choice and we shoud respect it BUT in the same vein, what is she doing on the channel? and why are they saying she will all the way through the night?
Penny, if your gonna appear on BSX, then no, you dont leave anything to the imagination, that’s the whole point of the channel!

If you’re on BSX, then you should be getting the lot out!

2. With 3 girls on the show, why only one girl fully exposing herself?
Are they (BSX) only paying one for fully exposed, and two for naked but not fully showing

I think they need to be very clear about what is on offer, no more BS about what they will do, unless they are prepared to do it.

There's too much inconsistencies in what’s on offer/promised, compared with what is actually delivered.

Why bother with the text messages, they are clearly a nice money earner, judging from the number shown, but they are also clearly usually ignored or acknowledged and then 'forgotten' about.

I would also suggest a new way to read them out. Put them on a big display? the girls too frequently were reading the same ones out and Lacey clearly doesn’t like the ipad, since she clearly can’t use it.

and cringe moment, again, when a girl asks MuteMark to ring in! DOH!
Actually, last night, as soon as she said that, the mic volume went mysteriously low and we could hear some discussion, so clearly the others pointed out her gaff.

Instead of 3 girls, which doesnt seem to work that well, why not have one girl throughout, and then have a different 2nd girl for each segment. The second girl could be doing one of the other channels until her turn comes. Please though, don't have any girls that wont do BSX levels!

for a fiver, it’s a cheap giggle, compared to my regular slice of heaven, but in the same instance, my regular slice of heaven, has great customer service, doesn’t promised what it doesn’t deliver, and keeps me well happy.

I'd welcome Mark or BSX to respond to any of the points above. I've been polite and fair, so lets see a response please.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 20:08 by welshken.)
28-11-2012 20:04

babestation xtra