babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

MrT Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(28-07-2019 17:47 )skully Wrote:  Another reminder, questioning moderation is against the rules, and will result in you having posts removed and maybe even being banned.

Thanks.

Ok, so this will probably result in my being banned but is it ok to request clarification of the rules? Just so everyone knows where they stand and what they can post?
28-07-2019 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Asking for clarification is fine.

The written rules are here. The unwritten rules (which exist on all forums) we inform you of from time to time, and everything else is common sense. Basically, it's a case of agree to disagree, don't go after one another, don't be childish, listen to what moderators say etc. Nobody is saying you have to like Winsaw (or anyone else) or agree with what he's posting, feel free to disagree with him (or anyone else), but don't cross from disagreeing to trolling, or what others could perceive as ganging up upon.

It's all very straightforward really Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-07-2019 18:55
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Great, thanks.
Could you please then clarify what was meant by "posts that can be seen as having an agenda"?
The reason i ask is that i believe there is a contributor to this forum who is deliberately misleading members about the quality and content of shows in order to promote a particular show's producer and is using this forum as an advertising platform for that show and it's producer.
I don't know if you agree, but that sounds very like an agenda to me and if it is, will that member's posts be removed?
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2019 20:38 by MrT.)
28-07-2019 20:31
skully Offline

What I meant specifically to this thread, was that whether people like somebody or not, when several members are all having a pop at one, instead of disagreeing in a mature way (hence some posts being removed), it can be seen as having an agenda against that person, which isn't very nice. Now, that's not to say that you can't post when you think somebody is being biased (enjoying something without being overly critical can be seen as bias, so seeing it as such is fine in my view), or has posted something you disagree with, you are more than free to say you have an issue with it. Winsaw knows this and can either defend his point of view or leave it alone (we are a forum, people don't have to agree, that would be very boring), however, as much as people are entitled to bring up issues with what's been said, the other person has the right to ignore that and carry on regardless, as much as one person has the right of reply, another has the right to ignore.

As long as there's no rule breaking going on and it doesn't look like people are ganging up on somebody (a couple of members have felt that some things have been a little much), people can post their opinion on something without us having to get involved. Civility is quite important.

I hope that clears up why post have been removed and why I've said what I have.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-07-2019 21:27
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(28-07-2019 12:13 )winsaw Wrote:  Wow what a night, Alexa and Azura are two of the naughtest girls on there in ages, not often you get two total sluts like that and I mean that in a good way, who are so up for it, and once they realise how bad each other where was no stopping them, nothing was off limits, Ric did well to keep up,
Lots of very sexy kissing, spitting in the mouth and on face Azura seamed to really get off on Alexa doing this to her, huge toys in pussy and ass Always cleaning them up after in there mouths, amazing deep throat action both girls could really take the dildo deep was so sexy to see , it's like the show was full of them doing all my favourite things it felt like I had ordered a custom at some points lol, hard to think how that show could have been any more naughty, both girls where amazing together, Azura had an amazing debut, really hope both are together again soon, would love them to get at least 1 show a month,
This has been a really great weekend of GG action,
"nothing was off limits, Ric did well to keep up" - sorry but EVERYTHING was off limits as nothing was visible, unless you were watching from a different camera that the rest of us don't have access to. Ric did well to avoid showing anything and to make sure the camera was always pointing AWAY from the action (assuming there was any)
"huge toys in pussy and ass" - again, unless you had a totally different camera from everyone else, what you describe did not happen and was only inferred (and may well have been faked).
Before anyone posts about ofcom rules we had 2 sections last week where the girl had a butt-plug inserted and fully visible, and guess what....the sky didn't fall in and the channel hasn't closed. Funnily enough, you were quite critical of that show and claimed it lacked direction.
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2019 23:08 by MrT.)
28-07-2019 23:07
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

You're wasting your time, MrT. It's obvious this thread is now **moderated** because of "bullying" a member. I've seen plenty of constructive criticisms back at (wont says his name) and yet he replies with his usual drivel.

He stated in one of his last posts that he sees "good" in everything, which according to, Skully, is fine. Sure. But you fail to understand that you can't review something when you see "good" in everything.

Maybe when he sees a negative in one of the shows (which lets face it, should be 95% of the time) he should be honest and say the show sucked. This is why some of us get annoyed by his biased reviews. And as MrT and I have said in the past(my post got removed) he's only doing this to promote his own Twitter.

Death to all pillows!
28-07-2019 23:25
ceasman Offline
Banned

All of the of the points on content are correct , maybe the first couple of sections last week pushed it a bit and could have got them in a bit of trouble but harder content and visable rubbing is allowed , just not when Ric is on which is why it's baffling why he fights his corner and why people ALWAYS disagree with his reviews .

Just all give up, the reason people are getting so annoyed is because of his bias towards Ric . I'm just going to comment on just how shit the show and Rics performance are , he doesn't see my comments anyway (more blinkers I guess)

He won't answer any of your questions that aren't positive towards Ric or the show , it's just an advertising platform for own agendas (books, website, social media) anyway.

Just one point I will make about respect , he feels that he is disrespected with the criticism and the way it's done .
Wonder how he'd feel if he was one of the girls that he posts explicit screengrabs from harder shows , when people , their friends etc might only think they are on fta or basic satellite tv shows ??
Had plenty of girls tell me they HATE how he plasters pics of them naked and of pussy shots all over social media within mins of doing the shows and feel it's no different to recording and sharing !! Granted it's their choice to do the shows but they expect that these shows (especially when encrypted) will remain limited in access and some now don't show much bescause of his capping which means he's directly impacting level of content also
That's really showing respect !

Done
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2019 03:05 by ceasman.)
29-07-2019 03:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was the Beautiful Zara, and she was ready good, took her top form from her excellent GG show on Friday and did an excellent show, it was her best solo bsx in ages back to the level she started at after a few quieter ones, think the new boobs have given her confidence a boost , she showed her pretty pussy off in lots of different positions , loved seeing her on all fours working her perfect peachybum straight to camera great view of her pussy, she played with her pussy lots as well, smiling lots clearly enjoying being naughty, was a really good start to the week I enjoyed that show lots,
There will be no caps of the harder action as Zara has asked not to have to explicit caps of her and I always respect the girls wishes be that only softer caps or no pussy caps at all, still it did all happen and she showed a lot of pussy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-07-2019 11:42
ceasman Offline
Banned

I rest my case lol
BounceBounceBounce
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2019 19:32 by ceasman.)
29-07-2019 19:31
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Spot on once again. It;s almost as though he is on a different planet reviewing a totally different show.
29-07-2019 20:22

babestation xtra