babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(14-07-2019 00:42 )MrT Wrote:  I hope the camera work is better than tonight or all we'll see of her is the back of her head, her shoulder, the walls and shit loads of the floors and ceiling!

Until they get rid of Ric, I'm afraid these poor quality shows will continue. He's single-handedly killed this channel. He's literally the worst thing to happen to BSX.

Death to all pillows!
14-07-2019 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

First night back watching after my holiday, and got a very good GG show,
Sahara is always excellent in them , I would say bsx most up for it girl,
But the plesent suprise was how good Classy was, I had started to think she was no good at GG action not really putting the effort in but lastnight she was really up.for it and she seamed to really enjoy working with Sahara, good chemistry between them, good to see them not faking things makes such a difference to the whole show, very enjoyable stuff

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-07-2019 09:44
billyboy1963 Online
Posting Machine

(14-07-2019 09:44 )winsaw Wrote:  First night back watching after my holiday, and got a very good GG show,
Sahara is always excellent in them , I would say bsx most up for it girl,
But the plesent suprise was how good Classy was, I had started to think she was no good at GG action not really putting the effort in but lastnight she was really up.for it and she seamed to really enjoy working with Sahara, good chemistry between them, good to see them not faking things makes such a difference to the whole show, very enjoyable stuff

Welcome back - I have really missed your one-sided reviews which are totally the opposite of everyone else.
14-07-2019 15:19
winsaw Offline

(14-07-2019 15:19 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Welcome back - I have really missed your one-sided reviews which are totally the opposite of everyone else.

well thats not true, MrT stated the girls did a good show which is all i did, i have not talked about anything else other then what the girls where doing,
i take it you did decide to keep your membership when it expired mate even though you dont seam to like the shows any more, unlike what you said at the end of June, if you still have it then you must have seen that the girls did a good show lastnight,

14-07-2019 15:39
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(14-07-2019 00:42 )MrT Wrote:  I hope the camera work is better than tonight

I only saw the 3rd section last night, but I didn't see anything wrong with the camerawork. The camera was fine from what I could see. I did have a problem with the sound though, as it seemed distorted all through the section.
14-07-2019 16:14
billyboy1963 Online
Posting Machine

(14-07-2019 15:39 )winsaw Wrote:  
(14-07-2019 15:19 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Welcome back - I have really missed your one-sided reviews which are totally the opposite of everyone else.

well thats not true, MrT stated the girls did a good show which is all i did, i have not talked about anything else other then what the girls where doing,
i take it you did decide to keep your membership when it expired mate even though you dont seam to like the shows any more, unlike what you said at the end of June, if you still have it then you must have seen that the girls did a good show lastnight,

No i did not keep my membership and haven't seen any of the recent shows but still read the comments.

Most comments regard the shows generally as poor but yours are always so upbeat. You must see something in the shows that others don't.
14-07-2019 17:56
winsaw Offline

^^ sad you have left us mate, hopefully u will be back one day,

I see the good in everything and everyone mate, I am a very happy person,
I always like to look at the plus in a show and find I usually enjoy them,
Last night was very good and I am with Doc I didn't see any issues with the camera work, the picture was not freezing ever a win win night,

14-07-2019 18:58
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

I believe the camera work was so erratic due to the cameraman's desperate attempts to NOT show anything interesting that the girls were up to, quickly panning and zooming any which way to avoid the "action". Why even have a g/g show when you completely refuse to show the girls touching each other?
14-07-2019 21:45
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Not entirely true, i said the girls put in a good effort, not that the show itself was good. Despite the best efforts of the girls the actual show was a complete shambles, totally ruined by the awful camera work and the producer doing everything possible to NOT show any action.
14-07-2019 21:49
ceasman Offline
Banned

(14-07-2019 21:49 )MrT Wrote:  

Not entirely true, i said the girls put in a good effort, not that the show itself was good. Despite the best efforts of the girls the actual show was a complete shambles, totally ruined by the awful camera work and the producer doing everything possible to NOT show any action.

He ain't even worth trying to reason with, he'll only acccept anything you say if it's positive towards Ric and his single handed crusade to ruin bsx

Camera work was shocking both nights and the girl on Friday was clearly told NO visible touching , two of the worst shows for camera work I've seen for a while (yet again plenty of shots of his book though )

Bet Winsaw has a signed copy

"Love from Ric" Bounce
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2019 22:35 by ceasman.)
14-07-2019 22:34

babestation xtra