babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Been very quiet on here since the beginning of July.

Is it because the shows have deteriorated further since I stopped watching and cancelled my membership or is it because the freezing has got worse and no-one can watch.

Even Winsaw hasn't been posting his praises of the nightly fair
05-07-2019 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

winsaw said he was going on holiday, so I assume he hasn't been watching.
05-07-2019 15:41
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

As Winsaw is away on his hols, hope he has a good one btw, I thought I would give a not very objective alternative review of the week just gone.

Monday was Scarlett, pretty much a normal show for her of late, not much sign of enthusiasm. Some shots of pussy especially doggy but not “full on”. OK show but careful almost grudging.

Tuesday was Imogen, a very confident show, showing all in a variety of positions. A small amount of pussy rubbing/touching and encouraging callers to give her more, on the mic. A pretty good show.

No show as usual Wednesday, Thursday was Beth who whilst not one of my special favourites always used to put on a good show. For the period since she came back after honeymoon etc until about a month ago she appeared to be going through the motions a bit, professional enough to put on a show BUT? The last few weeks she is back well worth watching. This show was more of the same, excellent and several shots front on legs wide, slut mode- love it. Over a minute of adverts at the beginning and over two minutes at the end. Beth is terrible at finishing early but on this occasion seemed to get cut off by the adverts. Twenty minutes isn’t long so to waste over 3 minutes is almost criminal.

Friday was supposed to be Tory Jackson instead got two segments of Taylor Rose. Started off quite encouragingly with some almost unobstructed views of pussy, even a couple of shots of doggy with no hand for a few seconds. Sadly deteriorated into hand thonging with a few glimpses. Some might like the suggestion of vigorous playing and think it quite explicit. If I wanted smoke and mirrors I would watch a burlesque show. It was clear that the camera operator was complicit in this as no attempt was made to get “the shot”. Not sure why only two segments unless it was more profitable for Taylor to go back to the shows, which she did straight away. Can’t blame her, two shows of any sort better than none.

Saturday was as advertised Alyssa and Laura. First thing that jumped out to me was the huge amount of black eye makeup that Louise was wearing cross between junkie and goth. Anyway didn’t know what expect but hopes weren’t high. Very pleasantly surprised, lots of pussy and action generally. Took a while for sound to kick in but even though a bit harsh worth it as plenty of dirty talk, girls well into not faked. No sign of the usual timid camerawork, even a little bit of touching. The highlight was over 10 seconds of clearly visible Alyssa licking Louise’s pussy lips/clit. Some problems with lighting.

Second and Third segments were more cautious back to normal. The girls seemed a bit more subdued, it was if it was a different show. Not terrible some good shots but didn’t linger like previously and no risky shots, back to careful . No idea what changed. The girls definitely enjoyed themselves and were already looking forward to next time.

Sunday was Jess. Slightly worrried started with waist below OSG. False alarm, adjusted shot and usual wall to wall pussy in lots of different positions. She had just done a FTA buzz orgasm show on BS and her pussy still seemed swollen. Unusually there was even a bit of touching. She nearly always puts on a good show and this was no exception.

Again over the week stream problems were common. Saturday the best not too bad by recent terrible standards.

On a separate note was not happy the week before with Jess’ midweek show. She combined BSX with something else involving a perv cam and to make it worse the focus was the perv cam not the BSX camera. A disgrace to paying customers.
07-07-2019 23:48
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Anna Bailey is apparently appearing this month. If so I might watch that, as it's been a while now since I've seen BSX.
08-07-2019 18:47
ceasman Offline
Banned

(08-07-2019 18:47 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Anna Bailey is apparently appearing this month. If so I might watch that, as it's been a while now since I've seen BSX.

Wouldn't bother if the same bottle job cameraman is still ruining the shows , she'll start off like a rocket and he'll tame her down within 15 mins
09-07-2019 00:37
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2019 18:47 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Anna Bailey is apparently appearing this month.

It's always good to see girls who are new to BSX.
09-07-2019 03:58
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

What shambles can BSX come up with next. No intro just the set which as it turns out was THE set. After a short while on came the adverts then about four minutes late an uninterested Imogen. If you thought that was it - wrong, with two minutes to go on came the adverts. Less than 14 minutes - pretty rubbish. Imogen looked like she didn’t want to be there and went through the motions, her worst show ever. Even so better than Lori and Priya and Scarlett on a bad day. I am thinking Imogen gets a pass as not like her.
09-07-2019 16:05
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

FFS! Once again, good effort by the girls, but it looks like they have a f**king chimpanzee behind the camera tonight! It's swinging and swaying around so much it's actually making me nauseous. Utterly awful! Seen better quality filmed on a smartphone!
14-07-2019 00:23
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

Oh dear God, it's actually gotten worse. Im starting to feel guilty for complaining and beginning to wonder if the cameraman might have motor neuron disease or parkinsons. If so i must apologise for comparing him to a chimp!
14-07-2019 00:39
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2019 03:58 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 18:47 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Anna Bailey is apparently appearing this month.

It's always good to see girls who are new to BSX.

I hope the camera work is better than tonight or all we'll see of her is the back of her head, her shoulder, the walls and shit loads of the floors and ceiling!
14-07-2019 00:42

babestation xtra