babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2019 21:23 )lozza123x Wrote:  The two relevant points are first that there should be editorial justification and second that the PP symbol be displayed. ??

Those points are only relevant when someone is paying for product placement. I think it highly unlikely that Ric has paid anything!
25-06-2019 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was the lovely Beth, and s expected did a very good show, don't think she ever has a bad night on BSX,
Lots of her pretty pussy and gorgeous peachybum on show in many positions, she was in a fun naughty mood made for a great watch even did a Atlanta style leg spread at one point very rare from her,
Hopefully she's back on a weekend show soon as it's been to long and she's on such forum at the moment,
Interesting point she had a cameraman for the whole 20mins can't think of the last time that happened on a midweek show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2019 12:05 by winsaw.)
25-06-2019 12:03
winsaw Offline

No live show on Tuesday , didn't have the girls in to do a proper show so rightly didn't bother, I expect a live show tonight from ever Jess or Imogen

26-06-2019 11:18
winsaw Offline

Wednesday was the always lovely Jess West, as expected from her she did her usual excellent show, showing off her pretty pussy in many positions, full of energy and fun , great stuff,

27-06-2019 10:48
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Given up on the channel for the forseeable future as the camerawork is nearly always shoddy and/or shaky and the constsnt freezes and cock-ups where they forget to transmit the show leads me to believe I can get a great deal better value for my money elsewhere
27-06-2019 16:12
ceasman Offline
Banned

So I'm guessing that given we've had much more pussy rubbing , much fewer "shit yourself" panic zoom away shots and hardly any glimpses of the shite book on the book case , P Ric must be off tonight.

Someone will no doubt think its not as good as usual as they never normally rave about Brooks shows and it's not one of his favs that just go through the motions but we've seen more rubbing tonight than we've seen for the last month .

If P Ric is off it just shows how much he ruins the shows by his censorship, if he's in then , praise the lord he's finally got some stones !!!
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2019 14:42 by ceasman.)
29-06-2019 23:49
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

1st time viewing for a number of weeks and pleasantly surprised by the amount of action below the waist. Has something in the ofcom rules changed in the last month? Whatever has changed, its a change for the better.
The g/g stuff was clearly fake though which was disappointing and i found each section really similar to the last, same positions in the same order, the girls could have mixed it up a bit.
All in all, a decent effort which didn't blow me away, but didn't leave me feeling ripped-off either.
Maybe this is the best we can hope for these days?
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2019 08:31 by MrT.)
30-06-2019 08:30
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Having been a member of BSX/Babestation/Whatever they named the channel for longer than I care to remember, my membership is just about to expire and this time will not be renewed.

I have had enough of this rip-off station with faked performances, poor camerawork and production, freezing and poor quality webstreams and the increase in making the punter pay more for pervcam and more recently vibratoy, which most of the time is so faked it's unbelievable, even to the point of wanting punters to pay a 1000 points or more r something along the lines of ''I will take my bra off'', and then close the steam or go to private cam.

I cannot believe that far too many fanboys are willing to give up their cash to contribute to such drivel, which at times must be getting towards being immoral and against the trades dessciption act and it's accompanying legislation. Good luck to them if they are willing to foolishly part with the cash.

I can watch better performances free on the web at many cam sites where the performers are a lot more interested in putting on a good show.

So goodbye BSX my patience has finally worn out.
30-06-2019 16:46
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Pretty damn good show tonight from Lucky. Full on pussy rubbing and spreading in full view. What a difference it makes when Ric isn't behind the camera!

Death to all pillows!
30-06-2019 23:40
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

A weekend for me dominated by appalling streaming problems. Spoilt and overshadowed what went on when I could see it.

No streaming problems Thursday not that it would have made much difference, two very short periods about 10 or 15 seconds of show as per Zara's last two midweek shows a waste of time again. Familiarity breeds contempt?

Streaming problems first two segments of Tara otherwise typical excellent show were hard work getting a workable stream, eventually got it working(ish) with Flash, Medium quality. Third segment worked with some sticking. The best viewing was on the third segment with tights which is not my thing frustrating for me probably made someone(s)'s day. Cant comment on the camerawork as I was struggling to get a visible stream.

Saturday was slightly better stream wise but still terrrible. Seems to be totally hit or miss, seems to be a lack of bandwidth somewhere. The show itself was a typical Brook show(of 6 months ago), lots of pussy rubbing but not of each other of course. A pretty solid show not overwheming but better than some of the no actual action shows of late. Felt like a throwback to better days.

Sunday was a disaster didn't get in until just before the show started and couldn't connect for a couple of minutes then it stuck restarted a few seconds then stuck which i repeated everything i could think of and it took me about eight minutes to get it workingish. Got about ten minutes of Lucky putting on a SHOW, someone somewhere must have been shuddering. More of Lucky and more of this type of action please.
01-07-2019 18:45

babestation xtra