babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
The new 4 show format allows the girls to get more into things, so with 1 x 35 minute and 3 x 45 minute shows we do seem to be getting a lot more interaction and stuff happening. Obviously that largely depends on the girls on the show, but the Wednesday and Thursday shows this week were very good (at least I thought so anyway).

One thing to comment on - the OSG with the countdown to when the next live show starts is a bit annoying as it goes over whatever content is on and not just adverts.
So the interview/chat with Camilla and Lori the other day in their Questionable Behaviour series was a ruined by having this as it's moving text so your eye keeps naturally being drawn to it and away from the girls.

The few pre-produced new solo content is also a welcome addition.

So I think things are moving in a positive direction, and it's clear people behind the scenes are trying their best to adjust the content etc to make the nights entertainment more enjoyable.
24-11-2012 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

I watched last night for the first time in a few weeks and was appalled that the shows were even worse than before.

What a waste of £5 but then I suppose I must be the mug for even thinking that there would be a worthwhile show on an encrypted channel.

My old granny has less clothes on than the girls on BSX these days
24-11-2012 16:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I got the feeling that last nights show was likely to be the worst to date so didn't bother spending my money to watch it, from reading reports it looks like i made the right decision .
It looks like the shows have been gradually getting tamer for some reason, they seem to be using a lot of night girls that don't show everything and now they have started using daytime girls that don't even do nights , it seems to me this is Cellcasts new gimmick, they used to use this day time girl gone bad routine when they started using day girls that wouldn't show their boobs on the regular night channels, they are pretty much doing the same on BSX by putting girls on that show nothing, my guess is loads of people are tempted to pay a fiver thinking they will get to see day girls showing the goods and Cellcast are making loads of money from this latest gimmick, BS ain't bothered if the product they sell for a fiver (BSX) is any good or not, all they care about is is using whatever means necessary to encourage viewers to press the red button, it wouldn't surprise me if they start using loads of day girls on the show if this gimmick results in loads of people pressing red thinking these girls will be doing a 18+ encrypted performance , Sarah Matty would be a good choice for BS, she doesn't go topless, doesn't talk dirty but would be a hell of a draw, if BS put her on this show she wouldn't have to do anything when on the show as people have already spent their money to watch the show, so it don't matter to BS after they have got people's cash if a girl sits in a bin liner all night .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 17:36 by mr mystery.)
24-11-2012 17:30
TIAF Away
Account Closed

maybe but there isn't a bottomless pit of potential viewers. A percentage won't pay regardless of who is on and a percentage won't pay again when they believe they've been conned once.
24-11-2012 17:49
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

I know I've been a massive knocker of this bull an in truth it's just not for me anymore but I honestly think the people at BSx are doin a decent job, we wanted more focuse on live content well they've doubled it an chucked in a little for the really cheap viewers. We wanted more babestation ladies well they've done that, no-one wants to see the girls especially their favs workin outside there comfort zone, so instead of just havin the same 4/5 in content rotation they've had to mix in some models that more than likely won't show everything but putting them on with the ones that will is headin down the right path. They've stopped the miss-sale, false advertising an blatant lies (with exception of the mouth). Now if they'd burn all the pap soft nonsense movies??
That Benin said this channel is still fuckin shite so why bother!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
24-11-2012 17:51
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

From what I gather , a babestation daytime girl was on BSX last night (I saved my fiver for another couple of beers instead) who failed to even flash her tits, for which we were expected to pay for??

Yet Lori was on another BS channel , naked , for freeview and this makes sense how ?? is it me or is there some thing not quite right in the scheme of things???
24-11-2012 19:11
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2012 19:11 )loki519 Wrote:  From what I gather , a babestation daytime girl was on BSX last night (I saved my fiver for another couple of beers instead) who failed to even flash her tits, for which we were expected to pay for??

Yet Lori was on another BS channel , naked , for freeview and this makes sense how ?? is it me or is there some thing not quite right in the scheme of things???

Just more examples of conning the paying public by BSX
24-11-2012 19:40
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(24-11-2012 17:49 )TIAF Wrote:  maybe but there isn't a bottomless pit of potential viewers. A percentage won't pay regardless of who is on and a percentage won't pay again when they believe they've been conned once.

Problem is every WEEK another 8000 blokes turn 18. So every week they have another 8000 potential viewers / callers / subscribers. It only takes a few of them to try BSX just once for it to be worth the cost of producing the shows.

There will NEVER be a shortage of new viewers.
24-11-2012 23:35
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

Surely it's simple if you don't like it don't purchase it!
25-11-2012 00:46
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
tame and infantile tonight

im always open to positive change
25-11-2012 04:38

babestation xtra