babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
The new live show times and hours transmitted seems to be causing no end of confusion with the BS staff, the girls on the regular BS channels when promoting the live shows don't seem to have been informed about the changes, they have still been saying that there is three 1 hour long live shows , last night it was advertised by the mic girl that the first live segment runs for 1 hour from 11.30pm to 12.30am, clearly this is wrong, it only runs for 35 mins, girls were being advertised on the regular channels as being "live on BSX now" when in fact it was a recorded film being shown .
The girls last night on the live BSX show didn't seem to know how long they would be on screen for or how long it would be before their next live show or how many live segments there now is.

I watched most of last nights live shows and thought they were just about OK, Brooklyn did some good ass to cam and explicit open legged position, both Jade and Kartel did show their pussies to some degree , Kartel at one point removed her knickers and did a good ass to cam position in close up with everything on show, but refused to show everything with her legs spread from the front, Jade did a few ass to cam position as well and showed a bit of pussy, she was shown full frontal with her legs mostly closed a few times as well .

If anyone wants to know the new start and finish times of the new 4 live show segments they are as follows : (i think)
1st live show starts at 11.33pm and finishes at 12.07am (35 mins)
2nd live show starts at 12.20am and finishes at 1.05am (45 mins)
3rd live show starts at 1.35am and finishes at 2.20am (45 mins)
4th live show starts at 2.45am and finishes at 3.30am (45mins)

{edit} i saw for myself what jimmyt73 was referring to when he mentioned what was said to the mute texter , the texter that is mute sends in texts regularly and uses the name "mute Mark", some of the girls just don't think when they reply to him, i don't think that they realise that what they say could be insensitive, Cherri the other night told him to pick up the phone and give her a call, he replied by text saying he couldn't because he was mute, he said he did his speaking through the only way he could and that was by text , i don't think this text was read out .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 20:14 by mr mystery.)
23-11-2012 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

^
the irony of this is even they did broadcast an apology on bsx tonight it would cost him 5 pounds to see it.

im always open to positive change
23-11-2012 19:16
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

Treating your customers with disdain is nothing new in the British sex industry.
It's been happening for years.
Reasons? Censorship.

If it had been out in the open we would have had a far fairer product.

It's like prohibition in the United States during the 30's. Restrict something as popular as sex and you get a black market/rip off situation.
23-11-2012 21:02
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
so Titfany and Charlie together tomorrow while I am a big fan of Tiffany and her fta shows seem to have got alot more sugestive far too many times I've convinced myself that tonight will be the tonight only to be disappointed. I hope the show is great one way or the other for folk that do watch because people will start gettin pissed off with girls who are after all just doin a job. (you may have noticed I don't have a point, but hay I don't read this shit)

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
23-11-2012 21:40
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
It's at a new level of crap so far tonight! Brandy hasn't even got her tits out and camilla spent half the time being a naked camerawoman! Camilla even said you guys are texting show your pussy et al but this girl ain't ready for that! But she will talk dirty on the phones... Lmfao so u have to pay £5 to view bsx then pay again to hear her talk dirty, whilst showing nothing... Sort it out bs or your 10 year anniversary should be your last!

This as been the worst live show thus far. Why get a daytime bird on who wont even get her tits out
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 01:18 by SantaClause.)
24-11-2012 01:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

This is the worst night this week and probably since this channel began the producer should resign because tonight show is just a smokescreen for extortion given whats on offer,This channel is no longer fit for purpose in my view,i can only take comfort from the fact that i pay for this rubbish with my dole money which it comes in part from the producers taxes

im always open to positive change
24-11-2012 02:26
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(24-11-2012 02:26 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  This is the worst night this week and probably since this channel began the producer should resign because tonight show is just a smokescreen for extortion given whats on offer,This channel is no longer fit for purpose in my view,i can only take comfort from the fact that i pay for this rubbish with my dole money which it comes in part from the producers taxes

I suggest you don't watch and go and do something you enjoy.
24-11-2012 02:45
skank_whore Offline
Banned

The Blonde girl on it tonight, shouldn't get paid she has done bugger all, BSX should have a policy of no gash no cash.

Another rip off tonight
24-11-2012 03:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Sounds like I'm not missing much then RolleyesHuh.

24-11-2012 03:15
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Is Brandy even getting her boobs out?? It's rare that she even does anything and has never got her pussy out on any camera that I know of (Maybe behind closed doors... Wink)
Is it worth ever spending money to watch models that are not putting the "X" in BSX! I hate wasting money and will pay for quality everyday... PROVEN quality and not speculation...
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 06:17 by blackghostuk.)
24-11-2012 06:17

babestation xtra