babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(19-04-2019 22:04 )ceasman Wrote:  wonder if super ric will get the stream out on rampant tonight or it will be like last week again ?

Well, got a stream , maybe we'll get a working microphone next. Is it really that difficult each week for someone as competent as tonight's producer !!

Zara did well, pleasant surprise and something lots of the more established ones could learn from

But the second show saw a return of cautious producer one little touch and he obviously instructed her to not do that , each time she put her hand down she then pulled it away like she was nervous of being told off again.

Great job !! fantastic girl given no freedom yet again !! Do us a favour and let someone else produce the shows and that someone needs to have had NO contact with you previously or they'll be tainted by your absolute nervousness.

Zara great, producer awful yet again
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 23:41 by ceasman.)
19-04-2019 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wow mind blown was not expecting such a great show, can't believe she's been hiding away on days,
Amazing pussy show so confident looked like she had been on BSX for years,
Nice to see her getting on so well with Ric smiling and laughing with him, made for a lovely relaxed show, as she was so happy let Ric get really close for some great shots of her pretty pussy and sexy ass that's deffenalty had plenty of cock up it good girl,
Very good on the web show lots of fingering her pussy and when she went into the more restricted TV sections 2 & 3 still.played with her pussy lots made sure I capped this and tweeded it just incase any made stuff up this week so all can see just how naughty she was on TV, was great hearing her on the mic in the 3rd section she's got a really sexy voice,
Have to say a star was born I really hope she's back soon, one of the best ever bsx début shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-04-2019 01:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

My expectations were low, but as it turned out zara was very good.
For a first show, it was especially impressive.
20-04-2019 07:47
ceasman Offline
Banned

(20-04-2019 01:35 )winsaw Wrote:  Wow mind blown was not expecting such a great show, can't believe she's been hiding away on days,
Amazing pussy show so confident looked like she had been on BSX for years,
Nice to see her getting on so well with Ric smiling and laughing with him, made for a lovely relaxed show, as she was so happy let Ric get really close for some great shots of her pretty pussy and sexy ass that's deffenalty had plenty of cock up it good girl,
Very good on the web show lots of fingering her pussy and when she went into the more restricted TV sections 2 & 3 still.played with her pussy lots made sure I capped this and tweeded it just incase any made stuff up this week so all can see just how naughty she was on TV, was great hearing her on the mic in the 3rd section she's got a really sexy voice,
Have to say a star was born I really hope she's back soon, one of the best ever bsx début shows,

Deluded , she rubbed inner thighs , you probably capped the one time when she got told off and she only was heard on mic once as super Ric didn't have it working yet again, stop sucking up to him and be constructive this is exactly like you are with vntv and why lots critise you , me much more than most as I'm sick of your ass kissing over hyping of shows that are tame and a producer that single handed has ruined bsx
20-04-2019 11:18
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

A very good show much better than could have been expected. A very attractive young lady who after a few minutes seemed at home. I hope this show might signal a few of the newer and bolder girls like Imogen, Kat, Lucky etc doing BSX. A couple of relatively minor points, the third segment lost a bit of steam still pretty good though. The web show had a few too many cutaway shots for me, if it was an attempt to ease Zara into it didn't seem necessary.
20-04-2019 13:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I only caught the final section, and I thought it was good enough, considering it's her first time. Wasn't so keen on the blue lighting, that gave the close up pussy shots an eerie glow. But this was a daytime girl showing it all, which is what these shows are supposed to be about.
20-04-2019 13:24
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Watched the big girls web show with a kind of morbid fascination. Very explicit if dildos are your thing - wall to wall but nothing else. Not happy, best video quality for a long time. Think I need therapy Doctor Keogh.
20-04-2019 23:39
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

They need to get lucky on the shows she is smashing it on Bs Web stream

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-04-2019 18:29
ceasman Offline
Banned

Roxi was great , awful production though, terrible camera work , NO risky action and by the looks by of it the producer would have helped the show by producing and directing instead of disrupting by chatting to roxi

Roxi 8/10
Show/camera work 1/10

Think that says it all about the current state of this channel
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2019 00:45 by ceasman.)
21-04-2019 22:43
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I thought the Zara Lei show was excellent and a big success. It's just what I want from BSX.

Good work by whoever managed to get her to appear, especially considering the short notice.
22-04-2019 03:32

babestation xtra