babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Although i did not see last nights show it sounds like it went downhill in comparison to Monday nights show,shame they seem to be on bit of a roller-coaster regarding production of the shows at present.

im always open to positive change
21-11-2012 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skank_whore Offline
Banned

yes, i agree the camera work is terrible at best, not helped by the way to big graphics on screen, on a PPV there should be no osd's, they should be a on the red button if anyone wants the contact numbers. we are paying to see naked women not fucking horrid neon numbers.

Sort it you bunch of ....
21-11-2012 22:46
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was ok but cody seemed to be the only willing participent of the three,Cherri although beutiful was far too mic happy for my liking,also feel cheated that 45 minutes in total of live show time has been taken from us a fact which was not disclosed in the post to the forum yesterday or the osg on 906 after 11pm,this feels misleading to me.

22-11-2012 14:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i thought last nights show was disappointing, for me it was lacking in 18+ encrypted adult entertainment, i didn't watch all of the live segments in full because there was nothing to keep me interested in them.
I like Lacy but last night she was very reserved and i never saw her even take her knickers off, imo it was her worst live show she has done so far ..
Cody was the only one while i was watching that was prepared to flash the gash.
Cherri shows bugger all and takes that long to read out a text messages (ignoring the ones asking her to show her pussy) that by the time she has finished reading them the show is over .
I was also surprised and disappointed to see and hear the 3 one hour live shows were scrapped last night, i wondered what was going on when i tuned in sometime after 12am to see a old recorded film of Charlie C doing a non full frontal strip and no live show .
So it now looks like BS in their wisdom have cut down the live show times by nearly a third , from 3 hours to 2 hours 15 mins and are going back to showing more recorded crap that has been doing the rounds on BS Xtreme for the last 2 years , i wonder how long it will be before they cut the live show hours down even further ?, i'm guessing it save's BS money as they don't have to pay the girls for working 3 hours any more .

PS, like i said i didn't watch all of the live shows from start to finish so didn't actually know until reading jimmyt73's post that they had reduced the live show times,i don't know if Lacy ever showed her pussy but she hadn't while i was watching before i went to bed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 16:38 by mr mystery.)
22-11-2012 16:24
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

What I wonder is whether anyone ever used to pay the £3 offer after the live show portion finished.

Being a dissillusioned viewer I wonder if they still offer this option after the current live shows finish as I would never be watching these days !!
22-11-2012 19:20
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(22-11-2012 19:17 )babestation Wrote:  snip

The person who writes your preview blurb is a blatant liar. Treat your punters with respect and you may get some decent business. Simples.
22-11-2012 21:15
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(22-11-2012 16:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  So it now looks like BS in their wisdom have cut down the live show times by nearly a third , from 3 hours to 2 hours 15 mins and are going back to showing more recorded crap that has been doing the rounds on BS Xtreme for the last 2 years

That's very disappointing to hear, if it's a permanent move anyway. Can anyone give us a pointer on what happened last night with Brooklyn Blue? Was the live show time cut back again?
23-11-2012 13:05
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(23-11-2012 13:05 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 16:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  So it now looks like BS in their wisdom have cut down the live show times by nearly a third , from 3 hours to 2 hours 15 mins and are going back to showing more recorded crap that has been doing the rounds on BS Xtreme for the last 2 years

That's very disappointing to hear, if it's a permanent move anyway. Can anyone give us a pointer on what happened last night with Brooklyn Blue? Was the live show time cut back again?

Greetings Mr Bonney, I just came across this and thought I would just clear any confusion up about our show times ...instead of the 20mins then 17mins min & 17 Mins x3 = 162 mins ......

you now have a 35 minute section plus 3 x 45 mins = 170mins

Live shows finish at 03:30 as before

I hope that clears things up and apologies for any confusion.
kindly
Mark Cremona
23-11-2012 14:20
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Yes the show last night had also been cut to 2hours and 15 minutes,i though show was pretty much the same as the previous night in as much as only Brooklyn was a willing participent there was also an interesting moment when cartmel was asked to remove her knickers she was about to ask for 40 texts before she would do it something was said
to her from behind the scenes and moment later she at least took them down if not off,just shows that they might be realising that people wont pay for a pair of pants to be removed on top of the £5 fee for the night in a supposed unrestricted show,there was also i though an insensitive moment when a texter with a screen name that suggested he was a mute was asked to ring in and clarify his request i thought this was really terrible and as somebody with my own medical issues i hope they dont offend anyone like this again.

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 16:30 by jimmyt73.)
23-11-2012 14:35
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(23-11-2012 14:20 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Greetings Mr Bonney, I just came across this and thought I would just clear any confusion up about our show times ...instead of the 20mins then 17mins min & 17 Mins x3 = 162 mins ......

you now have a 35 minute section plus 3 x 45 mins = 170mins

Live shows finish at 03:30 as before

I hope that clears things up and apologies for any confusion.
kindly
Mark Cremona
Its still only about 2 hours and fifteen minutes if you count all the unecessary time spent on the mic or reading texts which are not always acted upon fully.

23-11-2012 16:38

babestation xtra