babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
I know , was commenting that it was more the ric show
30-12-2018 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
was a good weekends shows,
Sapphire was solo on Friday night, did her usual excellent show, a lot of her lovely pussy and peachybum on show she really played with both lots, she was in a naughty mood and all 3 sections where good, in the last section she had her doxy out making herself cum,
Jess West became Lu partner for a very good GG show on friday after Atlanta had to go hospital and Scarlett had issues at home, but if anything it made the show even better as Jess and Lu work so well together, Jess was in charge and Lu liked it, lots of pussy licking, was a fun show lots of great banter between them and Ric, both girls had lots of fun was great to watch, i liked it when Jess found out Lu was ticklish and nearly tickled her off the bed,
a great last weekend of the year,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-12-2018 16:38
ceasman Offline
Banned

I've seen enough .....

So I'm guessing by the inner thigh rubbing but NO actual touching of pussy that Super Ric is driving the show again this week, before you say it's the model I cannot believe that Jemma Jay would have issues going further, think it's now proven that Ric this producing Guru is actually the main issue .

He has tamed the shows down so much concentrating on poxy banter that the girls are now scared to even try to get naughty.

I'm sure you'll say he gives great camera work , he may well do but the other part of his job which is to Producer/direct/encourage is massively lacking.

He is the problem just like the rest of the lazy complacent bs producers that are now shit scared of their own shadows .

Be interesting to see how you spin this one Winsaw ??
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 23:33 by ceasman.)
04-01-2019 23:32
winsaw Offline

A great weekend on BSX
Friday was the lovely Jemma Jay, she did an excellent show naked the hole time legs spread wide showing off her pretty pussy, liked how her pussy got wetter as the night went along, lots of peachybum action as well, she was clearly enjoying being naughty smiling all night, very good show,
Saturday was a GG show from Brook Logan and a new partner in crime for her Anastasia doing her 2nd BSX show, both girls worked well together making a fun naughty GG show, lots of playing with each other cute little boobs Anastasia nipples where like bullets so hard, lots of sexy pussy licking action, Brook ass looked so good when she was on all fours eating Anastasia pussy, really enjoyed watching both girls really playing with there pussy, great stuff
Mr Ric was on top form producing 2 excellent shows again, top camera work making sure we got to see all the naughty action ,
A very good weekend

06-01-2019 12:24
ceasman Offline
Banned

Jemma show was poor, not from her but clearly not allow to touch .

The gg show although a bit of touching was extremely fact when it came to them licking each other , the new girl over acted a fair bit too which highlighted how much it was faked.

Your need to always praise your contacts in the industry doesn't make you very objective winsaw

It was good camera work from Ric and good that he stayed of the mic more too, just shame he tames his shows down so much and is sooooooo scared to push it at all
06-01-2019 23:31
winsaw Offline

Really enjoyed watching Mila get naked and oiledup lastnight she looked so sexy, good to see her do some hand thong as well, you could really see she was enjoying rubbing her pussy,

07-01-2019 12:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Former BSX babe Samantha Bentley has announced the wonderful news on her instagram today that she has had a baby boy called Roman

Piper Niven Superfan
09-01-2019 19:55
ceasman Offline
Banned

Well Winsaw , still not replied to my previous about content and yet again this is as faked and dumbed down as it gets , either they put girls on that will actually do girl girl instead of pretending or just do one girl show, utter junk again and lots of panicking and moving the shot away whenever either girl touches themself !!

Not sure if it's another super Ric masterpiece as the music was is so loud and and the mic so quiet you can't hear anything, I'm sure someone as technically gifted and creative as Ric wouldn't get that wrong ??
12-01-2019 23:42
winsaw Offline

(12-01-2019 23:42 )ceasman Wrote:  Not sure if it's another super Ric masterpiece as the music was is so loud and and the mic so quiet you can't hear anything, I'm sure someone as technically gifted and creative as Ric wouldn't get that wrong ??

You are quite right Ric was not in lastnight, it's good that u noticed that the production was not to its usual high level we always get when Ric is in,
Sadly the normal TV cameraman who did lastnight show was not as good and the lighting was to bright and he was not as confident in showing the sexier angles Ric always brings us so didn't show the girls off to there best, understandable I guess as he not used to filming harder content so would not want to break any rules,

13-01-2019 11:57
ceasman Offline
Banned

Lol, "Ric always brings", what's the reason for lack of touching (rubbing inner thigh again or panicked hidden camera angle ) on friday with the amazing Sapphire , wouldnt be that she wouldn't go to that level, must be him bottleing it as usual !!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2019 18:09 by ceasman.)
14-01-2019 18:07

babestation xtra