babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(18-11-2012 15:47 )zola Wrote:  one thing I don't understand is why other girls such as Daryl Morgan and tori lee don't appear on bsx because lori and tiffany do and don't show anything so why cant other girls appears as well it seems u dont have to go naked to appear on bsx. I remember being promised the good old days of 2-4-1 action but so far it has no loved up to this Daryl morgan used to do great 2-4-1 why not get her to do one on bsx

No offence zola but this is exactly what most people spending money on x are pissed off about, spending money on an encrypted adult channel to see girls do things which we can see on the regular bs channels for free, from what i saw of last nights show with tiff was utter bollox, pretending to lick each others nipples on a xtreme ppv show, 1 girl wearing 2 pairs of thongs, rubbing a banana on an ass cheek... Not even any landing strip on show... We dont want tiff or any other girl on x unless they are going to flash the gash.. Theres no reason why they need to go on x for what you want to see zola, theres no reason why they cant do a 241 on the regular shows.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
18-11-2012 17:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2012 17:05 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  No offence zola but this is exactly what most people spending money on x are pissed off about, spending money on an encrypted adult channel to see girls do things which we can see on the regular bs channels for free, from what i saw of last nights show with tiff was utter bollox, pretending to lick each others nipples on a xtreme ppv show, 1 girl wearing 2 pairs of thongs, rubbing a banana on an ass cheek... Not even any landing strip on show... We dont want tiff or any other girl on x unless they are going to flash the gash.. Theres no reason why they need to go on x for what you want to see zola, theres no reason why they cant do a 241 on the regular shows.

point taken and i agree bsx has been a let down apart from dionne mendez's show, i understand babestation have a dutch license so why don't they do the old style 2-4-1's anymore

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
18-11-2012 18:33
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

There seems to be some weird reversal going on with these channels. Get girls who are not even comfortable doing open leg on the encrypted channels yet hardcore stars do FTA and don't even get their knickers off. I am a tad baffled......
18-11-2012 19:17
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(14-11-2012 19:12 )kevin symons Wrote:  Who was on then please? I heard that Preeti was the main girl on Monday,

Preeti had Flick and Jade with her last Monday. The mystery to me is why Nicolle is never on. She'd be a whole lot better than many of the girls on BabebstationX, but for reasons unknown is never on. Huh
18-11-2012 19:43
jaii07 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
(18-11-2012 12:30 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Jada
18/11/12

By far my favourite babe! An absolute beauty Smile
18-11-2012 20:17
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
Well, the images of Dionee & Jada are quite explicit.

I, stupidly, watched the show a few nights ago and two out of the three women did not even take their knickers off. It was absolutely dreadful entertainment and the two women should be immediately sent back to the unencrypted show.

What a very poor channel it is when you have so much discrepancy between different nights.
18-11-2012 21:48
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was a shambles when it became apparent tha neither of the two advertised girls would show pussy Priya was drafted in for a brief stint and then Jada at 2.30,these were the only highlights in otherwise tame show that could have been shown on F.T.A

im always open to positive change
18-11-2012 22:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For me there is one Golden Rule.
Show pussy or don't bother going on the channel. No pussy then no purchase is worthwhile.
It is utterly pointless and futile unless it is a proper explicit show Rolleyes.

18-11-2012 22:35
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2012 17:05 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 15:47 )zola Wrote:  one thing I don't understand is why other girls such as Daryl Morgan and tori lee don't appear on bsx because lori and tiffany do and don't show anything so why cant other girls appears as well it seems u dont have to go naked to appear on bsx. I remember being promised the good old days of 2-4-1 action but so far it has no loved up to this Daryl morgan used to do great 2-4-1 why not get her to do one on bsx

No offence zola but this is exactly what most people spending money on x are pissed off about, spending money on an encrypted adult channel to see girls do things which we can see on the regular bs channels for free, from what i saw of last nights show with tiff was utter bollox, pretending to lick each others nipples on a xtreme ppv show, 1 girl wearing 2 pairs of thongs, rubbing a banana on an ass cheek... Not even any landing strip on show... We dont want tiff or any other girl on x unless they are going to flash the gash.. Theres no reason why they need to go on x for what you want to see zola, theres no reason why they cant do a 241 on the regular shows.

Yes it is a problem when so few of the regular girls are prepared to flash the gash, which is why they seem to be starting to bring other (probably less popular) girls who will. Becomes BS Xtreme all over again.
I agree with Zola that if we are being promised "old school" interaction between girls, then it's odd that girls who have done this sort of thing in the past e.g. Daryl, Georgie, Mica, Lolly don't go on the show, leaving mostly new recruits (and a few old stagers who are content to take the piss) who can't or won't do anything at all. Fear of Ofcom just looks to me (on an encrypted channel) like an excuse to do b****r all.
18-11-2012 23:02
zola Offline
Posting Machine

^
exactly, I would rather see 2 girls on screen interacting rather than say lori or tiffany who never show anything or have there hand covering the goods. Loads of girls currently on the bs roster done great 2-4-1 action before such as daryl,torri,mica lolly, so why not just bring back that action on bsx as there is no worry about ofcom and the rules, at least that would be worth watching

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
18-11-2012 23:57

babestation xtra