babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I think part of the problem is that (trying to be fair here) BS is going along with what it perceives as the audience preference only to see girls we know and like from BS. But only a few of these will do fully nude and/or serious g/g stuff.
Rather than telling us exactly which of these will or won't they drop a few very vague hints and leave you to work it out based on your knowledge of the girls. Yesterday it was "day girls being frisky" and Camilla saying something about individual girls "working to their limits" (before saying she didn't have any!). OK I suppose, but doesn't help those who don't know the girls or who have just paid a fiver for what they expect to be a fairly hard core show.
BS should come clean and make it clear what we should expect from each of the shows, but I'm not sure they want to lower expectations this way and risk losing punters. If they did though, at least we'd all be better informed and people could decide whether they wanted to see particular girls even though they know they won't show anything. I certainly can't believe there's anyone left in the country who thinks Lori, Tiffany or Geri are going to show anything, and aren't just being used as a "come-on" to lure in punters.
27-10-2012 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

In the industry I am in , several of the employees read the forums relating to us , just as a heads up to know what reaction the community are thinking and doing, It would be nice to know that the Babestation X owners/employees are doing the same as we are their bread and butter
27-10-2012 18:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Agree 100% although if i was paying, i wouldnt mind seeing a girl going all the way and a bs regular like tiff or lori being close enough to the action to smell the other girls pussy Smile maybe they would get tempted to have a cheeky little lick or tickle of camillas fanny! its when BS advertise lori, tiff, geri ect going all the way, when they know they wont that used to make my piss fizz with rage, now i dont buy bsx i dont have to worry anymore! Although bs should still sort their act out... Its not rocket science boys n girls

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 18:57 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
27-10-2012 18:57
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Long time since I had my 'piss fizz with rage'

(27-10-2012 18:57 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Agree 100% although if i was paying, i wouldnt mind seeing a girl going all the way and a bs regular like tiff or lori being close enough to the action to smell the other girls pussy Smile maybe they would get tempted to have a cheeky little lick or tickle of camillas fanny! its when BS advertise lori, tiff, geri ect going all the way, when they know they wont that used to make my piss fizz with rage, now i dont buy bsx i dont have to worry anymore! Although bs should still sort their act out... Its not rocket science boys n girls
27-10-2012 19:59
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

when this show was launched i wrote to say that unless bs were prepared to prove that this was to be any better than its predecessor i would never pay a penny to be ripped off yet again.obviously i was right(shame!)what i dont understand is that somehow the girls arent slated more for thir collusion in this con.last night lexi and tammy filmed an advert in which they removed their panties and clearly led punters on in the expectation that they would be doing so again in the main show.i like both of them but knew better than to even hope this might be true.cmon guys -just say no and make bs pay the ultimate penalty of no customers.
27-10-2012 20:15
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2012 03:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  the trailer for this night was stronger than the actual show

Yes it was. It's really tragic when a trailer is better than the actual show, but that's exactly what happened here. The trailer was actually a lot better than the show.
27-10-2012 20:34
bigboi Offline
Junior Poster

As far as im aware Lexie did go naked...the show was advertised that it would include naked sets.... I would totally understand your pov if the advert had said 'TAMMY AND LEXIE, OPEN LEGGED, FISTING AND SQUIRTING' but it didnt.

Its acceptable to say that some people on here (from reading previous comments) are only content if they see harder action, so then should you just go to a place where harder action is guaranteed.

It seems to be forgotten that not everyone wants to see girls like lexie and tammy going harder, for me its all about the tease and seeing as they both dont usually get there tits out last nights show was a real treat for me.

Just saying....
27-10-2012 20:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2012 18:32 )zzed Wrote:  snip

Sounds horrible, but it's to be expected from this scam of company.

Tammy and Lexi are great, but I'll stick to cam sites instead.
27-10-2012 20:42
thescientist Away

(27-10-2012 20:36 )bigboi Wrote:  As far as im aware Lexie did go naked...the show was advertised that it would include naked sets.... I would totally understand your pov if the advert had said 'TAMMY AND LEXIE, OPEN LEGGED, FISTING AND SQUIRTING' but it didnt.

Its acceptable to say that some people on here (from reading previous comments) are only content if they see harder action, so then should you just go to a place where harder action is guaranteed.

It seems to be forgotten that not everyone wants to see girls like lexie and tammy going harder, for me its all about the tease and seeing as they both dont usually get there tits out last nights show was a real treat for me.

Just saying....

I understand your point that if people want hardcore there are plenty of other places to see it, but BSX keep shooting themselves in the foot by advertising that the girls go "further than ever before" some simply don't.
27-10-2012 20:45
bigboi Offline
Junior Poster

(27-10-2012 20:45 )thescientist Wrote:  I understand your point that if people want hardcore there are plenty of other places to see it, but BSX keep shooting themselves in the foot by advertising that the girls go "further than ever before" some simply don't.

i see your point too but if you want to look at it tecnically the company have not made false claines, theres is allot girls on the day shows cant do, this could be as simple as spanking their ass so if they havnt spanked their ass then when they come onto bsx and do so it is not a lie that that girl is now going further than before.

however i do understand why if people were expecting to see pussy and didnt on this occcasion that they would be disapointed

we live we learn
27-10-2012 20:50

babestation xtra