babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(17-05-2015 15:22 )davetherave57 Wrote:  The only good thing to come out of last nights epic shit was during the often repeated Leah Jaye/Caprice Jane handycam film was a sighting of the man who has totally ruined BSX.... KFC's one and only Mark Creamsoda... they are now cutting stuff from the repeats that have been shown a zillion times... at least the only thing worth watching was the Beth/Tasha in the car on the common...the rest was DIRE including the live shows which were advertised as having both girls in the live show sections.

I am very surprised that anyone is still watching !!!!
17-05-2015 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(17-05-2015 15:22 )davetherave57 Wrote:  The only good thing to come out of last nights epic shit was during the often repeated Leah Jaye/Caprice Jane handycam film was a sighting of the man who has totally ruined BSX.... KFC's one and only Mark Creamsoda... they are now cutting stuff from the repeats that have been shown a zillion times... at least the only thing worth watching was the Beth/Tasha in the car on the common...the rest was DIRE including the live shows which were advertised as having both girls in the live show sections.

That Leah Jaye/Caprice Jane clip is so old I Thought it was directed by Orson Welles.
17-05-2015 19:17
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Orson Cart more like Smile
18-05-2015 06:04
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

What's the difference between the middle of the week solo live shows and the weekend solo shows?.... Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE... so why are they still charging £3 more....Do they unsensible thing and make EVERY SHOW £3 and then you might actually get back into double viewing figures.
24-05-2015 00:11
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

So Beth is on BSX tonight. Just curious to see if the monkeys behind the scenes have figured out how to actually broadcast the webshow after the mess up that happened last time she was on with Leigh. Fully expecting them not to but I can live in hope. Surely there's tests they can do before going live but that's just thinking with common sense. Something the monkeys don't seem to actually have.

After all I am paying for this service and really don't mind seeing my money being wasted on seeing the spinning BSX logo for 30 mins. bladewavebladewave

We shall see............
24-05-2015 08:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think it is disparaging to compare the bsx cameramen to monkeys. Scientific studies have proven monkeys are highly intelligent.Wink
24-05-2015 08:44
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2015 08:44 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I think it is disparaging to compare the bsx cameramen to monkeys. Scientific studies have proven monkeys are highly intelligent.Wink

Well the ones behind the cameras aren't :-(
24-05-2015 09:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think you could find yourself targeted by monkey groups if you are not careful TB.

remember the old monkey in space joke?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 10:26 by lovebabes56.)
24-05-2015 10:25
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(24-05-2015 08:02 )AprilFools Wrote:  So Beth is on BSX tonight.
We shall see............

I thought she was on Tuesday ?
As usual, their site seems confused, says Aruba and Beth Sunday 24th May in one place, but the countdown clock is ticking down from 2 days 11 hours etc .
24-05-2015 11:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I'm assuming nobody bothered last night.
The "2-4-1" was in fact 2 girls with 2 phones with very little contact between the two.
Maddie's solo sets were more coy again that the last one she did earlier in the month imo.
The sight of Preeti's buns is always welcome, but sadly on this occasion, both in the pairing with Maddie and in her later solo set she seemed very reluctant indeed to offer up any pasty for our delectation, with lots of careful positioning away from the camera and hand thong etc in the manner of the free-to-air TV.
24-05-2015 11:42

babestation xtra