Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
BSX=politicians=bullshitImportantBig GrinBounce

07-05-2015 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(07-05-2015 19:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Lori was competing with a free live show on unleashed while having her hand was clamped between her legs so it's not surprising she didn't have many viewers. The web audience has a vast choice to choose from, much of it free.
thats why i said its estimated 1% of them watch the shows. more than 1% will be fapping or thinking about fapping to other stuff at any given time of the night mate... Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 20:52 by HEX!T.)
07-05-2015 20:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink

Wow. Well I never expected to see Maddie do a web-only show with full-on no-holds-barred close up views of her fingering herself. eek

Just as well really, as that didn't happen. BounceBounceBounce

I expect she'll be on the 11:30 show.

(Leigh Darby as reliable as ever in the 10pm slot but she's been on a bit too many times recently, for me.)
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 22:40 by M-L-L.)
08-05-2015 22:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2015 22:40 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink

Wow. Well I never expected to see Maddie do a web-only show with full-on no-holds-barred close up views of her fingering herself. eek

Just as well really, as that didn't happen. BounceBounceBounce

I expect she'll be on the 11:30 show.

(Leigh Darby as reliable as ever in the 10pm slot but she's been on a bit too many times recently, for me.)

LOL you b'stard, I read the first part of that and almost covered my monitor in coffee, then I read the second bit lol
08-05-2015 22:59
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Sorry I did use the Wink right at the top

(which for me is usually a hint the post is in some way silly.)
08-05-2015 23:01
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It would be sods law that if Maddie ever loses her inhibitions it would be when I am not watching. The last bsx show I saw of hers showed even less than the previous one, I am half expecting her to turn up wearing Kenny Everett's giant comedy hands to make sure everything remains covered.
08-05-2015 23:20
Awells Offline
Junior Poster

(08-05-2015 23:20 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be sods law that if Maddie ever loses her inhibitions it would be when I am not watching. The last bsx show I saw of hers showed even less than the previous one, I am half expecting her to turn up wearing Kenny Everett's giant comedy hands to make sure everything remains covered.

that was the best Maddie show I have seen, less of the hand thong action. Slightly ruined by the OSG in the middle of the screen advertising the show.
09-05-2015 00:02
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Now that's what I call a proper nude show. Great performance by Maddy. Smile It's just a pity the camerawork was poor throughout and as Awells said the show was spoilt to some extent by the OSG in the middle of the screen advertising the show we're already watching.
09-05-2015 01:03
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Are you being serious WHB? This is first time when Maddy s been on I've been out and got in as was about to finish but did feel the hand thing or OMG would cover it, was it full spread leg then?
09-05-2015 01:19
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Fair comments, from what I have seen there was a lot less handthong than previous times I have seen her.
But as others noted, still quite careful camerawork - keeping its distance quite a lot of the time, and framing the shot so that it was quite often using the OSG as "cover"; and also using shadow quite a bit to obscure the view.
Certainly an improvement on previous shows she's done in terms of not "covering up" as much throughout, but arguably still relatively cautious compared to the likes of Jada or Preeti or Leigh etc. (I'm talking purely in terms of display close to camera, not expecting rubbing etc)
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 01:40 by M-L-L.)
09-05-2015 01:21

babestation xtra