babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(13-10-2012 18:00 )telxxx Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 15:53 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I have to say on the plus side Camilla was good but Tiffany was
mostly boring,i think Camilla should have apeared with someone more open like PRIYA or Michelle Thorne

the real reason behind this is because if they had of only advertised camilla,not so many people would have subscribed. Tifanny was the "attraction" that made people think its worth a fiver. boy were they wrong. not to say theres anything wrong with camilla. its just that we have come to expect it from her. therefore less of an attraction to pay a fiver to see camilla naked.....AGAIN!

camilla's worth a fiver alone anyway, and getting tiffany thrown in there aswell... look at it as a bonus... its not like tiffany has to go on the show at all, and the people paying should already know tiffany probably wont show everything on x which they can't already see on normal babestation, and even if she did start showing everything people would eventually start saying the same about her as camilla "oh we've come to expect if from her" first couple of times it would be great dont get me wrong, but eventually the novelty would wear off. Just take the shows for what they are, and if Tiff or lori do show anything extra on x then great. What winds me up is when Babestation advertise certain girls.. ie Lori going all the way, then the actual girl herself saying it too, then clearly going on and having no intention of showing anything at all.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
13-10-2012 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
(13-10-2012 16:33 )westie2k Wrote:  Ok its advertising Lori for tonight, should i take once last chance? Or give my five spot to charity?

That depends. What are you hoping to see?
13-10-2012 18:36
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the feedback. made me laugh n saved me a fiver :-) was hoping to see Lori finally show the goods, but think its just a pipe dream!
13-10-2012 18:56
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2012 18:56 )westie2k Wrote:  was hoping to see Lori finally show the goods,

If that was going to happen they would be shouting it from the rooftops!
13-10-2012 19:08
Banned

i think there's more chance of stevie wonder regaining his sight than Lori showin her love puff

#RODGERS OUT
13-10-2012 22:54
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(13-10-2012 17:30 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 13:08 )westie2k Wrote:  Yes and still with the same girls, not to the same extremes ironically enough , but its still there.

What are they currently promising then? When I've seen BabesttaionX being promoted it's been in quite vague terms witout any specific promises being made. Have I missed some specific promises being made?

I agree they do seem to have toned down the blatant lyin an what I was disappointed to find out weren't moutaineering references( honestly I thought reaching the peak, not seen that before). But unfortunately with the miss-sellin they've also toned down what little variety and quality content they had

I know I don't watch anymore but out of around 40hours of live shows 2pages of caps worth sharing say it all!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
14-10-2012 01:22
Banned

(14-10-2012 01:22 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  I agree they do seem to have toned down the blatant lyin an what I was disappointed to find out weren't moutaineering references( honestly I thought reaching the peak, not seen that before). But unfortunately with the miss-sellin they've also toned down what little variety and quality content they had

I know I don't watch anymore but out of around 40hours of live shows 2pages of caps worth sharing say it all!!

Come again? Huh

#RODGERS OUT
14-10-2012 01:31
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

According to the ad, Lori is supposed to be the naughty college girl on at 11.30pm, 1am and 2.30am tonight. She was on at 11.30 but at the moment Lori is on normal Babestation and one of the twins has been the naughty college girl since 1am?! What happened to Lori's 1am stint on BSX I wonder? Will she be on BSX again tonight?
14-10-2012 01:34
Banned

See this is the problem i have with BSX and Lori, either she should live up to whats being advertised or simply tell the producers she doesn't want to be associated with the X channel, its not doing her or babestations image any credentials at all.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 01:42 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-10-2012 01:41
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

Just to clarify, the "ad" I was referring to are the posts on here by Babestation. I guess the ads posted here are different to the tv as there is no mention of Priya being on BSX but she is on the final live show at 2.30am and did the 1am show too. Also, the who is on BS tonight post didn't mention Lori in the list of names, as she was down for BSX as the main person tonight.

Normally the posts are mostly accurate about who is on but tonight has been almost completely wrong by making out that Lori would be on BSX all night rather than just one stint with no mention of Priya on there. Deliberate or mistake, who knows!
14-10-2012 02:33

babestation xtra