babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
I don't have a genuine opinion on this channel as I took the rebrand as an opportunity to say farewell, but it seems to me that said rebrand is a last shake of the tree before choppin!g it down once and for all! The tilt toward live shows has tipped back and the only real change is that they're far more blatant about crammin as many repeats in as often as possible

My only question is anyone know what I can do with this extra 20-30 quid phone credit each week, don't like me mates 'that'much?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
12-10-2012 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(12-10-2012 22:31 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  I don't have a genuine opinion on this channel as I took the rebrand as an opportunity to say farewell, but it seems to me that said rebrand is a last shake of the tree before choppin!g it down once and for all! The tilt toward live shows has tipped back and the only real change is that they're far more blatant about crammin as many repeats in as often as possible

My only question is anyone know what I can do with this extra 20-30 quid phone credit each week, don't like me mates 'that'much?

Phone your favourite babe? Isn't that the whole po....

Oh.....wait a minute.....

.....or 10.......
12-10-2012 22:42
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

GTIMKV Wrote:Phone your favourite babe? Isn't that the whole po...
Oh.....wait a minute.....

.....or 10.......

I was only really bein flippant to make the point that swervin BSx is no big lose, but the key word was "extra" still phone me favs but as me gran used to always say 'there's only so many times a babe can tell you she wants your big fat c**k in her tight wet pu**y before you start to believe it, an none of us want that'
miss you nan , wherever you are!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
13-10-2012 02:12
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(12-10-2012 11:40 )mysterion Wrote:  I didn't see that show, but I heard that Priya was playing the part of a soldier in some kind of military set, so perhaps if she wrecked the set it was part of the action in some military operation she was engaged in?

I saw the "Private Priya" show and Priya was very good on the night. I didn't see her wreck the army barracks set though, so I don't know anything about that. But then I only watched the first two hours, so if anything like that did happen it must have been during the third hour. Good show anyway, I think Priya fans would be happy with it.
13-10-2012 09:51
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

Well I thought I'd give Camilla a pop last night. May I say it was the worst produced, most amateurish piece of television I have ever had the misfortune to watch. Tiffany never got her clothes off and Camilla was rooted to the spot as if she was under a border guard's searchlight. Can I just say that for the first 30 minutes both of them sat behind a desk playing with some vegetables and NEITHER EVEN TOOK THEIR BRAS OFF. Mr Producer you are pathetic. Or are you actually an OFCOM worker in disguise trying to sabotage the shows from inside? Either way do us all a favour and leave the adult industry to some professionals.
13-10-2012 10:26
telxxx Offline
Junior Poster

(13-10-2012 10:26 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Well I thought I'd give Camilla a pop last night. May I say it was the worst produced, most amateurish piece of television I have ever had the misfortune to watch. Tiffany never got her clothes off and Camilla was rooted to the spot as if she was under a border guard's searchlight. Can I just say that for the first 30 minutes both of them sat behind a desk playing with some vegetables and NEITHER EVEN TOOK THEIR BRAS OFF. Mr Producer you are pathetic. Or are you actually an OFCOM worker in disguise trying to sabotage the shows from inside? Either way do us all a favour and leave the adult industry to some professionals.

couldnt agree more!! this needs its own thread!!! SACK THE MAN getting paid to produce this SHITE!

the rules for the girls should be that if the viewers (the people paying the wage of every person at every babe channel!) have paid £5 then there should be no site of a bra!!!!!!!!!!!! especially not for half a fukin hour!!
there is so many beautiful girls in this country, so the likes of tiffany should be fucked off!! who remembers when she left for elite?? or got sackedfrom babestation. either way it seemed to me she had to "up her game" because her future on t.v was in jeopardy! she appears to "comfortable" and i for 1 am BORED of it!
13-10-2012 11:50
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(12-10-2012 18:15 )westie2k Wrote:  The only thing that upsets me about this channel and will continue to do so is when the girls promise something before encryption and don't deliver after.

That's fair comment and understandable. Just out of interest, has this happened since the new channel launched? Or are you referring to what used to happen with Babestation Xtreme?
13-10-2012 12:12
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Yes and still with the same girls, not to the same extremes ironically enough , but its still there.
13-10-2012 13:08
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2012 11:50 )telxxx Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 10:26 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Well I thought I'd give Camilla a pop last night. May I say it was the worst produced, most amateurish piece of television I have ever had the misfortune to watch. Tiffany never got her clothes off and Camilla was rooted to the spot as if she was under a border guard's searchlight. Can I just say that for the first 30 minutes both of them sat behind a desk playing with some vegetables and NEITHER EVEN TOOK THEIR BRAS OFF. Mr Producer you are pathetic. Or are you actually an OFCOM worker in disguise trying to sabotage the shows from inside? Either way do us all a favour and leave the adult industry to some professionals.

couldnt agree more!! this needs its own thread!!! SACK THE MAN getting paid to produce this SHITE!

the rules for the girls should be that if the viewers (the people paying the wage of every person at every babe channel!) have paid £5 then there should be no site of a bra!!!!!!!!!!!! especially not for half a fukin hour!!
there is so many beautiful girls in this country, so the likes of tiffany should be fucked off!! who remembers when she left for elite?? or got sackedfrom babestation. either way it seemed to me she had to "up her game" because her future on t.v was in jeopardy! she appears to "comfortable" and i for 1 am BORED of it!

Well stated and so true - the quality of the content of these programmes is so poor that I am surprised that people are still raving about any of the performances
13-10-2012 15:00
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I haven't been able to see any shows but from what people have kindly described it seems to be going the wrong way already.
I've no problem with having little scenarios and new sets (always good to have variety) and the principle of using BS girls is a good one, BUT...
this shouldn't be an excuse to take the piss!
For £5 you should expect to seem proper nudity and/or some serious interaction between the girls (preferably both). Keeping all your clothes on and just larking about on the set, or remaining motionless in order not to show anything really isn't on.
Obviously we're going to see differences from show to show given the different girls that are on and how far they're prepared to go but we should be able to expect a minimum level of filth for our money. If a girl doesn't do full frontal, fair enough, but then they ought to be prepared to do a hot 2-4-1 or whatever to compensate.
13-10-2012 15:17

babestation xtra