babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
No 10pm webshow from Ella - becoming a regular thing now, this "no show" lark.

Oh, and all the criticism has magically disappeared from the BSX producer blog!

They don't like it up 'em!
03-07-2014 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

So when she finally did turn up, here's what we got:

A girl who not only was happy to rub her pussy (like we know nearly all of them actually are, despite what Mark Cremona occasionally claims), but a girl who occasionally DID rub her pussy . . .

However (you knew that was coming), unfortunately, every time she did the camera wandered off to show us her boobs, or the farcical method they use to remind us of her pin number (a piece of paper blu-tacked to the wall!!!).

So we were left with the BSX cameraman/woman refusing to show us something they themselves have basically admitted they're allowed to show.

I think I've gone beyond anger now into some sad realm where I just mourn how the mighty have fallen!

Oh, and what was on after her final show? A "best bits" of a previous live show including - you guessed it - a girl rubbing her pussy with pleasure!

BSX Unleashed??? More like BSX Leashed.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 07:01 by Grawth.)
04-07-2014 07:00
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Why don't you all just go on Chaturbate?

From what I read above, this Mark Cremona is a chicken-shit.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 07:57 by Lotuseater.)
04-07-2014 07:53
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(03-07-2014 23:35 )Grawth Wrote:  No 10pm webshow from Ella - becoming a regular thing now, this "no show" lark.

Oh, and all the criticism has magically disappeared from the BSX producer blog!

They don't like it up 'em!

As long as you keep posting on here mate then our voices will be heard. It's getting beyond a joke now. Especially when something is called "Babestation UNLEASHED" key word there being "unleashed" as per usual just full of lies, bullshit and false promises annoyed

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
04-07-2014 07:57
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the Ella Mai show came up a bit short, after the excellence of the Ruby show last week. The problem was that she kept playing with a toy, which we weren't allowed to see, so those sequences got a bit dull. Still Ella was lovely on the night and I'm a generous man so I give the show 6 out of 10.
04-07-2014 12:24
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2014 07:00 )Grawth Wrote:  So when she finally did turn up, here's what we got:

A girl who not only was happy to rub her pussy (like we know nearly all of them actually are, despite what Mark Cremona occasionally claims), but a girl who occasionally DID rub her pussy . . .

However (you knew that was coming), unfortunately, every time she did the camera wandered off to show us her boobs, or the farcical method they use to remind us of her pin number (a piece of paper blu-tacked to the wall!!!).

So we were left with the BSX cameraman/woman refusing to show us something they themselves have basically admitted they're allowed to show.

I think I've gone beyond anger now into some sad realm where I just mourn how the mighty have fallen!

Oh, and what was on after her final show? A "best bits" of a previous live show including - you guessed it - a girl rubbing her pussy with pleasure!

BSX Unleashed??? More like BSX Leashed.

All these complaints but you still keep watching - I had the sense to not give BSX any more of my cash ages ago
04-07-2014 14:55
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(04-07-2014 07:57 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  It's getting beyond a joke now. Especially when something is called "Babestation UNLEASHED" key word there being "unleashed"

It's not called Babestation Unleashed. It's called BabestationX.

Babestation Unleashed is a different product which has it's own section in the forum.
04-07-2014 14:55
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I watch it every night and have no problems at all...
ok thats the bull over....i usually watch recordings of the old shows from the glory years,with Amanda,Dani O,Moisty,Ree Petra,Karina,Angel Long,Camilla and co,and it doesnt cost me a rip-off fiver,its pointless calling the stuff they show today good when you really know it isnt! if you walked into a sex shop in soho and bought a film and watched it and all it showed was backs of heads and conveniently placed body parts in the way, and a hand skirting round the honeypot you would be pretty pissed off.....if they want us to watch an adult channel,then treat us like adults,not 10 year old kids
04-07-2014 17:25
premacyblue Offline
Junior Poster

(03-07-2014 23:35 )Grawth Wrote:  No 10pm webshow from Ella - becoming a regular thing now, this "no show" lark.

That's 2 Thursdays in a row the webshow's failed to make an appearance. I thought it was a good night anyway with Ella Mai, on a par with last Thursday with Kaitlyn Laken. I hope they keep these Thursday shows going, as these 2 I've seen have been to a good standard.
05-07-2014 11:28
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I Wish They Would Bring Back The 'Whats On BSX' Tonight Thread????? They Wont Because All The Repeated Stuff Would Stop People Purchasing It....
05-07-2014 16:25

babestation xtra