babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
That did make me laugh out aloud! Big Grin
06-12-2013 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-12-2013 18:26 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  They might as well advertise Helen Skelton fucking Alex Jones.

Bounce.
I would happily tune in for that WinkTongue.

06-12-2013 18:45
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Me too, me too Tongue
06-12-2013 19:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I heard it was cheryl cole & michelle keegan
06-12-2013 20:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2013 17:55 )sierraman Wrote:  not suggesting anything ,just what I SAW.camilla didn't need to be crude or actively get hold of her pussy lips like a opening a banana.she teased,gyrated and excited by spreading her legs wide and moving so that we could clearly see BETWEEN into the lovely pink bits between her pussy lips. im guessing that's the type of show from a good looking sexy girl that a lot of straight blokes such as me on here like paying for and getting a hard on to.i really don't think we are asking for full on hardcore or harbouring unrealistic expectations.just compare that to the tame drivel surrounded by just as tame repeated material served up on the hugely disappointing paige night the following evening.just a personal thing,but I spent a lot of money on bsx in one way and another 1st time round but am not going to be so liberal with my expenditure this time round. I am not going to pay for an encrypted channel that is minimally different from free to air,and indeed in instances is less exciting than free to air stuff.i don't like the way bsx advertises false promises it has no intention of keeping.i really don't want to argue with anybody so will just report back on what I have paid for and seen.if it doesn't suit ill just keep my money in my pocket.if others do the same and it closes cest la vie.be a pity cos the crickets taking some watching at the moment.

while I agree with most of what you say, 'I spend a lot of money on bsx' OK forget the past, lets deal with the present:

its £1.50 for 2 night FFS !

this isnt aimed at any one person, more a general thoughts post

yes, the paige night was mild to most people, but I have to say that
A) you didnt have to pay and watch!
B) if you have a subscription, then it was better that the normal repeated B/G lame crap

I've said for my own choice, I think its better to have girls on the night show than nothing but the repeats. Better to see Paige naked and legs open , which they were. just because she didnt have lips wide open, it doesnt mean it was crap, it just means it wasnt as strong as you vocal lot want.

at least theres been 2 extra nights this week, one of which you all enjoyed.
so misntead of 2 nights of G/G that i'm not that fussed about, they have given is 2 nights of solo girl action aswell as the two nights of G/G action,

they will never get it right for everyone, but i do see them slowly getting there, so give it a rest a bit , its getting better, but all i see is moan moan moan.
some things never change.
06-12-2013 20:58
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

again,just a personal preference.i don't particularly like internet,but if I did I wouldn't see any reason to give my details to tune into pay for stuff as there seems to be masses of free hardcore available.personally I love the idea of a stronger than free to air channel showing lovely close up pussy on my 40 inch telly where I can watch it in my comfortable lounge.yes youre right in the sense that my opinion of most of the stuff that bsx is churning out at the moment is that it is basically falsely advertised total crap.yep,point accepted I don't have to pay for it so until it improves I wont.that said,if I do choose a night to view based on expectation from the ads that bsx has put out for the show,i reserve the right to post a review of the evening based on what I have paid for and seen.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 23:00 by sierraman.)
06-12-2013 22:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ pretty much agree with most of what you say
Smile
couple of quick points
hook a pc or a laptop up to your 40 inch TV and you can watch the internet version on your TV.
just to be clear, you're OK paying the £3 to watch a good night on freeview?
so pay the £1.50 (sms or credit card or paypal, or epoch) and get 2 nights, including the hardcore 10 to 12 session.
Right now, Leigh and Jasmine have just fingered each other, tongues inside, and are now using the toys, at a strength you would like. They cant do this on the freeview , as we all accept, but they do it on the web version, quality occasionally drops a bit, but on the whole is great.

OK having said that, there is a lot of crap still on the channel. and some of the advertsing is just wrong.
I'd say 2-3 week ago, it was crap and certainly not worth subscribing, and there was way too much crap.
Now, its a lot better, a lot better indeed.
still some serious crap, Lori etc should just be removed all togther or made to spread those legs and reveal all.
if we are honest, we would love to see Lori do a full leg spread full reveal, but we also known she'll never do it, so just get rid.
Bin all the B/G shite.

BSX is getting there, for sure, it's getting better, lets just hope they keep going in the same direction Smile
06-12-2013 23:33
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

am choosing not to pay my £5 to tune into bsx174 tonight as ,in my opinion,the previous g/g shows I have seen have been really crap.i would be genuinely grateful for any feedback commenting on both the strength and quality of tonights show from those that do pay to tune into 174.ps,just a personal preference,but I WOULD NOT love to see lori do a full leg spread full reveal.i fully accept that some people would love to see it,and that we all like different types of girls.for me she is not attractive either physically or character wise.
07-12-2013 01:36
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

tonight show: 10 to 10.30 was a full on g/g show, fingers tongues toys, the lot!
just tuned in at 1am and leigh has her legs spread wide, jasmine is head between legs, but obviously they cant show the action directly, but theres little doubt whats shes doing, after seeing them earlier.

in fairness, so far, these two are doing everything they're allowed to do! and jasmine has just started her open legs aswell

must admit, lips full of metal studs, why? such a turn off. but aprt from that its a good show

haven't seen what filler they've broadcast between the 10pm show and this part.

as for lori. personally, couldnt care either way Smile
07-12-2013 02:14
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Michelle Keegan on BSX,Thats something that will never happen,but we can dream Smile
07-12-2013 15:56

babestation xtra