babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
screen caps blamers are bolox if BSX was worried about them they would of been removed instantly...like posts on their BSX threads...they are removed in seconds so dont go blaming cappers.....check how many shots are allowed on tvx..R18.....the censorsat BBFFC dont sit through every film in slow mode minute detail....most probably too busy wanking to notice the erect cock enter cuntlips (even if it is 1 second in length)ImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

21-07-2013 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

because the business was a fuck up those who fucked it up aare trying to lay a smoke screen and blame cappers..ofcon their maiden aunt, syphlis etcetc etc for the channels demise...anything but they spent thousands on rated12 dross like sexercise etcImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantannoyedannoyedannoyed

21-07-2013 12:55
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

now watch all the bsx employees in disguise appear and defendImportantImportantImportantBounceBounceBounceshocked

21-07-2013 12:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-07-2013 10:49 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 00:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  if one of the 'broadcast contractors' pulled the plug, rather than Babestation themselves, it might explain why it was so sudden.

My reading of the situation is that Ofcom couldn't take action directly because BSX had a Dutch licence, so instead they bullied the owners of freeview into kicking the channel off air.

Well 5 share holders own the freeview platform , these are : BBC, BSkyB, Ch 4 , ITV and Arqiva, all these company's require Ofcom licenses of their own, it must be quite easy for Ofcom to put pressure on these company's to pull the plug on BSX, Ofcom have said themselves the BS Dutch channels are out of their jurisdiction and that they have no powers to ban or block them, but they do have jurisdiction/powers over the company's that own the freeview viewing platform that sell the air time to BS, so looking at things something like this could have been what's happened .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 13:38 by mr mystery.)
21-07-2013 13:33
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(21-07-2013 03:05 )miffer50 Wrote:  I think they have stopped transmitting they were`not on Thursday & Friday & they are not advertising on any off the babe channels

I believe there were transmitting on Thursday as normal and the plug was pulled on Friday.
21-07-2013 14:28
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

why wouldnt the 5 shareholders of freeview remove TVX with pressure??????ImportantImportantImportantHuh

21-07-2013 15:19
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(21-07-2013 14:28 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 03:05 )miffer50 Wrote:  I think they have stopped transmitting they were`not on Thursday & Friday & they are not advertising on any off the babe channels

I believe there were transmitting on Thursday as normal and the plug was pulled on Friday.

But something had already been said to the girls. Charlie C and Tiffany had clearly been told something, judging by their behaviour on Thursday night on their cam session, and I would suggest it was after the bsx 30min advert, becuase that went ok (well, as the 30min adverts normally go)

I think all of bs/bsx knew it was about to happen, and they only went public at the last minute.
21-07-2013 15:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(20-07-2013 23:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmmmmm if you belive that you will belive anything

First only channels who would have a problem with that would only be Televison X and Adult channel. the other call channels wouldnt be bothered as its only on freeview and i doubt they would be taking callers from them.

if its so poupular why have they cut the price to 1.50 a night they would have kept it at £5

They cant say " We fucked up Royally " so they have to concoct a story to say how the other channels and ofcom were plotting against them being sucessfull

IF what BS say is truthful then it must be TVX that's been complaining about content on BSX, what would be the point of RLC, STD 66 or the other free to air Sky channels complaining about a freeview only encrypted pay per view channel that mostly shows recorded films these day anyway ?, plus rival free to air channels let their girls do guest appearances on BSX as well .

Like you say if the channel was so popular then why cut the price from £5 to £1.50 ? , girls had stated that BS had cut down what they pay the girls for appearing on the live shows, Cellcast had said they were continuing to cut costs and had said they would be moving into more internet based services this year as well .
They cut the proper live shows down to just 2 nights a week from the original 7 nights a week, they used the other nights to just promote BS Cams and the BSX website and show pre- recorded tame drivel, the channel was slowly becoming worse week by week, if someone did pull the plug then it probably came at a convenient time as imo the channel was going nowhere and would probably have finished on it's own accord anyway

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 15:45 by mr mystery.)
21-07-2013 15:40
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

TVX has shown r18 material and are still aroundImportantWink

21-07-2013 15:44
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

The idea of pressure being put on freeview to pull the plug seems like nonsense to me. If that was the case, why pull down the one encrypted channel, if Ofcom were so concerned, surely they would go after the free to air channels first, those are available to everyone, the encrypted channel you have to opt into.

Seems like a clear bluff to me, a sleight of hand to hide the fact the channel was on it's last legs anyhow and losing money, hence the price drop to try to lure some punters back.

I wonder if there's a longer game plan afoot as well, is pointing the blame towards screen caps posted here laying the foundation for them imposing an RLC type ban on posted content on the other channels?
Screen caps can only show what is actually broadcast, if that is content that shouldn't be broadcast, then it is the broadcasters fault, NOT the cappers, and if it's happening so frequently and consistently to attract the attention of other channels and Ofcom, then clearly the problem lies within, get your own house in order before you try blaming cappers and posters for simply highlighting your own mistakes!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
21-07-2013 16:13

babestation xtra