babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(14-07-2013 00:36 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I'm very happy with Brook's show tonight and with the camerawork. So far I'm a satisfied customer, but please note I missed the beginning so I didn't see the first 10 minutes that cwpussylover has commented on.

each session after was better, either it was a new camerman or he grew some balls still no drippin wet spread pussy, but lots of starfish teasing, which looked like it had been well used...either brookie had a big dump before going on or she teased it well with a finger or 2ImportantHeart

14-07-2013 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Brook was very good last night and was on top form throughout. I saw both the live shows this weekend and I think that Jada and Brook both showed that there is still a lot of life left in BabestationX.
14-07-2013 12:01
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the posts.sounds like more positive signs.even if we have to wait until next weekend lets hope the shows give us more good looking girls and get the x levels right up there again.
14-07-2013 17:42
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(14-07-2013 12:01 )marlowe Wrote:  I thought Brook was very good last night and was on top form throughout. I saw both the live shows this weekend and I think that Jada and Brook both showed that there is still a lot of life left in BabestationX.

Well I watched Brookie last night and would disagree with anyone that said it was a good show,Utter dribble! every time she went to do anything remotely interesting the camera moved away.

There was one particular incedent in the first show where she held her pussy open for a split second before the camera moved away,she quite openly held her hand up and said sorry to whomever it was that had told her off.
She was completely lost as to what to do after that and you could see by her cute little face that she had been embarrassed by her own actions.

The time has now come for These people who run BSX.TV to come out of hiding and give us all a good explanation why this station has once more gone to the dogs.

I think we all know that there are a number of them that regularly come on this forum in various guises (you know who you are) and yet Bsx.tv refuse to give us,the paying public any reasonable excuses to the drivel that is now being shown.

The second part of Brookies performance started off so bad that I turned of the tv after 5 minutes.

Please!!!!! someone come up with an alternative to this show and kick them into touch.

They have (in my opinion) had it too long by themselves and we realy need some competition to start the ball rolling (know what I mean)

Thats all for now but I will keep an eye on things and will disagree as I see fit.After all it is an open forum and I am only giving my own views. bladewave
14-07-2013 17:43
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

BSX is now off my radar. Elicia Solis is rumoured to be on next weekend. Either she is will entertain us or get sacked. As a whole every channel was tame last night. Almost zero knickers off just before midnight. Someone at BSX needs to grow some cojones as the other adult channels show far more...
14-07-2013 18:04
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

looks like ms solis show is gonna be a defining moment on Friday.if its as strong as last time with lots of well zoomed in shots of open pussy and her dp ing herself with her various toys,great!! if they water her down to levels a lot tamer than last time then for me personally that's the station well and truly fu*ked up.
14-07-2013 19:17
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(14-07-2013 19:17 )sierraman Wrote:  looks like ms solis show is gonna be a defining moment on Friday.if its as strong as last time with lots of well zoomed in shots of open pussy and her dp ing herself with her various toys,great!! if they water her down to levels a lot tamer than last time then for me personally that's the station well and truly fu*ked up.

It would be the station well and truly conned......Off conned.

They are shit scared of allowing full-on penetration on UK television screens.
14-07-2013 20:00
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

^
But in all reality,Why!!!,are they scared to show R18.
All we have to do is turn a satellite dish a bit and we can subscribe to R18 on many stations.

Ermmm! is this then not on british tv screens laugh
14-07-2013 20:31
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

last night I tuned into 906 to see what bsx were advertising.it was the wizened geri advertising a no live show night of repeated rubbish,a speedy reversal to type by bsx.still,ill wait and see what next weekend brings,and fair enough if its 2 or 3 x level live show nights with sexy good lookers then ill give them a go and tune in.
15-07-2013 11:38
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Well guys, I paid for the Brooke show on Saturday, and on 2 occasions she went to open her pussy up, and both times she was told off. Infact on one occasion she actually said to the producer/whoever "oops sorry" when she went to do it.

This to me confirms that BSX are giving the girls orders not to spread their lips. They seemed fine with close ups and her even touching it, but she was definetly told off for trying to spread.......

Based on that I doubt the show this Friday will be anything like Elicia Solis's last show....unfortunatly.annoyed
15-07-2013 14:30

babestation xtra