babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

hotfuzz Away
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
jada and preeti never fail to put on world class shows that why they are best in the world at what they do on bsx. jada put on another world class show last night well worth £1.50 i have no complaint about her show last night
13-07-2013 10:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(13-07-2013 10:59 )hotfuzz Wrote:  jada put on another world class show last night well worth £1.50 i have no complaint about her show last night

Jada was excellent. A very classy performance. But these live shows seem to be getting shorter and shorter?
13-07-2013 11:15
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

brookie tonight.1st time she was on bsx was really good.beautiful spread open pussy.2nd time was a total let down.for some reason she totally ignored all the hype,advertising and what she had done on the previous show and did absolutely fu*k all.im giving it a miss and if the posts tell me shes been spreading it open again then ill put her on my tune in list for future shows.
13-07-2013 12:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

christ are they still only selling the channel for £1.50 a night they seriously cant be making a profit on that

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2013 13:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

agreed its very inexpensive.thats maybe why they are putting out loads of utter non x rubbish in the last few weeks.just a personal thing but for me I really wouldn't mind if they made it a fiver again and guaranteed us some shows of the e solis and lou lou strength and quality.to be honest I wouldn't view most of the *rap they've put on lately even if it was free.i definitely would never phone girls on a pay to view adult station that didn't even get their pussy on show.
13-07-2013 13:20
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

will give Brooke another go...love her pubic tuft!ImportantBig Grin hope the directors dont make her go tame as a 15 rated show!Big GrinImportant

13-07-2013 14:43
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

off to a bar b que so will be too far gone by time I get in.will be grateful if you let us know tomorrow pussylover if brookie starts spreading that lovely pussy and starts showing pink again.thanks.
13-07-2013 15:16
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(13-07-2013 15:16 )sierraman Wrote:  off to a bar b que so will be too far gone by time I get in.will be grateful if you let us know tomorrow pussylover if brookie starts spreading that lovely pussy and starts showing pink again.thanks.

what a load of wankers at bsx...brook is doing her best but 10 mins in..her hand so much as goes near her cunt the gay cuntin cmaera man zooms in on a squashed titImportantannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

13-07-2013 23:45
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I'm very happy with Brook's show tonight and with the camerawork. So far I'm a satisfied customer, but please note I missed the beginning so I didn't see the first 10 minutes that cwpussylover has commented on.
14-07-2013 00:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Im gutted sounds like im missing a good show from Brook,was unable to purchase tonight due to my phone providers top up service being suspended for maintenence,looks as though im never going to have a trouble free brook bsx experience.

im always open to positive change
14-07-2013 02:53

babestation xtra