babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
i thought last nights show was ok,however i missed the first session due to a useless webstream,could someone please confirm how much money they want to provide web only customers like me with a whole nights service as the current price of 3 pounds obviously is not enough.

im always open to positive change
09-06-2013 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for posts.had to miss last nights show as I was shagging blonde in mask in woods again.would be grateful for any more reviews.did paris follow l lorenzos example and spread her pussy lips? staying in tonight.hope for a really good show.am pining for ms solis ,ms little and another look at dionnes gorgeous pussy.
09-06-2013 14:16
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2013 00:11 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I don't often come out and complain, but that was seriously a load of crap! I have heard worse stuff come out off Cameron and IDS's mouth, but it was up there with Clegg and Pickles!

Complaining about the wrong thing? By whose standards? If you pay for something advertised and get something less than, it is subject to trading standards! Asking for what you pay for is not wrong, or the wrong subject!

If they are going to show weak shows during the week then fine, but don't expect me to part with money to see it and be satisfied because it's expected!! That is so lame!

Transparency and honesty is hard to come by and when everyone plays the same game, it doesn't make it easier to accept, it means more people switch off and become bitter, which is what is happening here!!

If I go to KFC, I don't expect anything less than what I pay for! It's fast food, but having a substitute that doesn't even represent what I asked for and the vendor not giving a crap about it means that something has to be done! Venting here is better than writing official letters to OFCOM and telling them! It means they lose and we lose! A forum is the right place to air views and get it off your chest (I apologise for all those puns...)... When it becomes official and complaints go to the real people then you can say that we're in danger of going to far, but no one is being derogatory, abusive, or even using harsh language...

If the power that be are pissed off with us bitching... GOOD! Do something to rectify it then there would be adulation instead of grievance...

Don't talk rubbish. Or read what I actually said. At what point did BSX promise or advertise to put on a full strength show every night?

I agree that Geri is a lying cow. But we all know that. The fact remains that for the last four weeks at least, every PROPER ADVERTISED LIVE SHOW (ie not an advert for a webcam broadcast) has been good quality or better with a minimum of spread pink from everyone except Jada.

So when they have advertised shows, they have been quality.

Monday through Thursday has been crap. But they haven't put any crap shows on those days.

I'm trying to make the distinction between the shows (good quality) and the rest of the output (patchy at best).

If you think the channel can only be a success if they show live hardcore every night then you will never be happy.
09-06-2013 14:28
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Saying what you mean and meaning what you say are two totally different things... Maybe YOU need to read what you wrote, not said. Wink
09-06-2013 15:35
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2013 14:28 )Grawth Wrote:  I agree that Geri is a lying cow. But we all know that. The fact remains that for the last four weeks at least, every PROPER ADVERTISED LIVE SHOW (ie not an advert for a webcam broadcast) has been good quality or better with a minimum of spread pink from everyone except Jada.

So Thursdays show that was advertised as "lesbian sex" where Savannah didn't even get naked was as advertised then was it?
09-06-2013 17:16
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It's been announced that Beth is on tonight, although I don't know how long her show is going to last for.
09-06-2013 23:28
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2013 17:16 )JonStone Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 14:28 )Grawth Wrote:  I agree that Geri is a lying cow. But we all know that. The fact remains that for the last four weeks at least, every PROPER ADVERTISED LIVE SHOW (ie not an advert for a webcam broadcast) has been good quality or better with a minimum of spread pink from everyone except Jada.

So Thursdays show that was advertised as "lesbian sex" where Savannah didn't even get naked was as advertised then was it?

Pretty sure one of the first lines I wrote was about the "proper shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday". So NOT Thursday then!

You know - the ones that actually get promoted days in advance on the producers blog. As opposed to the ones that are advertised as warm-ups for a cam show.

Look, all I am trying to say is that for the last four weeks at least there have been three shows a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) that are advertised as BSX Live, promoted on the Producer's blog, and that have been good quality. Can we at least agree on that?

As for the rest of the week, there has either been no live stuff, or sometimes a 30 minute promo for a cam show. I'm not trying to claim those nights are any good. I AM trying to point out that blanket complaint of "tame shows" doesn't hold any water because the three BSX Live nights each week have been very good.

Obviously feel free to disagree, and I assume not watch any of those shows. Based on the last month you'll be missing out if you do.

(by the way I'm also not denying that BSX are quite capable of mucking it all up completely but I'm hoping they recent past is a hint that they might be on a better path)
09-06-2013 23:37
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for your efforts D T.answers my question about paris great images.adding her to my future tune in list.thanks Marlowe.beth a strong performer,just not for me personally.sure she wont disappoint her many supporters.just hope they get some good length live shows tonight.ps D T. just had another look at the stuff you put on from the night ms e solis was on.great work!!what a fu*king show that was!
09-06-2013 23:47
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Beth doing a live show till 4am, this is much more like it!

The point is this, there are enough regular babestation babes willing to do full on BSX to fill the Sunday to Thursday slots with a solo live show exactly like Beth is doing as I type this.

So why can't we have solo girls like Beth, Lily, Lacey and Brookie (not Geri, Lori or Tiffany) on the weeknights, and then the two girl lesbian shows at weekends.
10-06-2013 00:45
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2013 00:45 )JonStone Wrote:  The point is this, there are enough regular babestation babes willing to do full on BSX to fill the Sunday to Thursday slots with a solo live show exactly like Beth is doing as I type this.

How exactly do you know that??? Are you working for BSX?

Don't you think if that were true, and if live shows were generally more profitable, then we would get live shows all the time?

BSX exists to make money. Assuming live shows are the best way to do that then the only possible reason for not having them all week is if they can't get the girls. Unless you are thinking they are deliberately holding girls back and refusing to book them just so they can make LESS profit!
10-06-2013 01:28

babestation xtra